[Application] 180turbo 2.2 coaching

• gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same. I read collin moshman and hoh books but still cant be a winning player.Obviously i have many leaks in my game thats why.I have a lot of will to learn playing online poker.I need a man that i ll discuss all the phases of a tournament and he will teach me how to play solid poker to make winnings.I can provide a bankroll of 90 bi for the 2.2 180man.The man that he would teach me could add the more bi so i could have 150bi.I can give that man 50% of the winnings for the next 6 months.I promise i could play 8 tables continiously for 7 hours approximately every day including weekends.I believe that this is a very good deal and you wont regret this if someone seriously take over me
  • 2 replies
    • liverdracon
      liverdracon
      Bronze
      I added you in the community tool
      my contact details are in the signature below
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hello gekitsios,

Your Staking application has been temporarily closed, as the Feedback thread and the link to it is missing.
      Please read the rules for the staking board:

Originally posted by Hadi
      • Stakees must create a separate thread in Staking: Discussion and Feedback and link it in his staking application. There is only one feedback thread per member.
      Please create a feedback thread in the Staking: Discussion and Feedback board.
      After you've done that, please use the -function and report this thread to inform a moderator about it. We will unlock your application again.
      Please do not forget to edit this thread with a link to your feedback thread.