This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ARINHOs SNG BLOG

• arinho
      arinho
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

I am Arin from Slovenia. I have been playing poker for quite some time now. We had many live tourneys In my town with friends and we also meet quite often for cash games.

I have registered on pokerstrategy back in 2007, but immediately lost my 50$ starting capital, because I didn`t really take it seriously. I didn`t use bankroll management and did`t study at all. In the last years I played on many different sites and was more or less breakeven or made some little profit.

I started to take it seriously in the last year or even better in the last few months. I consider this September as the turnaround point in my carrer. I started to build my bankroll from ~200$ playing on the 2.25$ SNGs on fulltilt, but was quickly moving up, because I used a quite risky bankroll management of 50 buyins or less. Right now I am somewhere in between the 12$ and 24$ SNGs.

My goal is of course to become a poker pro and be able to live by playing poker. I know it will be hard and there will be many swings, but I hope and want to make it.

I will to track my progress here and post as often as possible.

Hope you like the presentation, now here are some graphs to let you see how I was performing:

Lifetime graph:

Current December graph (best month ever):

• 36 replies