Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $4,98
      MP2:
      $5

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.95 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with A:diamond: , K:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0,18, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0,18, 5 folds.

Flop: ($0,43) K:spade: , 4:spade: , 2:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,35, MP2 raises to $0,70, Hero calls $0,35.

Turn: ($1,83) 5:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0,8, Hero calls $0,80.

River: ($3,43) 2:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,1, MP2 calls $0,10.

Final Pot: $3,63

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (Ad Kd)
      MP2 shows two-pair, aces and deuces (Ah Ac)

MP2 wins with two-pair, aces and deuces (Ah Ac)
  • 6 replies
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      flop and furn are ok for me.But I don't understand river bet sense and size.Almost good spot to bluff raise you.If you want thin value from Kx then bet about 1/4-1/3 pot size and fold to raise.If you think that he aggro enough to bluff with busted draw or with weak K then check/call is option.If he bets big on the river u often beat.
      :f_confused:
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by crodady

River: ($3,43) 2:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,1, MP2 calls $0,10.
      OP is Phil Hellmuth? :D
      It was a good bet in this very hand, because he had you beat and you got to cheap sd. But imo it's ev- in long term, because your AK is gonna be so good so often, that you just lose so much value from worse kings and possibly misplayed queens/jacks. I'd probably bet like $1,7 on the river and call of his jam.
      But the way he played this hand is def worth taking a note.

ed: against his range (55+, A5s+, K9s+, QJs, A8o+, KTo+) your hand has 94% equity on the river.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello crodady,

Depends what kind reads do you have from him, from early hands. But likely flop & turn are fine. On river you might just Check/Call again, since you let him bluff some missed draws again, if he has any. Otherwise you you want to block-bet then I'd make it a bit bigger, ~$1,20 or something similar.

Best regards.
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      ty guys on comm.

"block" bet on river doesnt make sence at all,i know,but there is so many players on micros that doesnt see pot size and sometimes its not matter how much you bet ...when 2 hit on river and i "bet" he obviously get scared thinking i got trips :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by crodady
      ty guys on comm.

"block" bet on river doesnt make sence at all,i know,but there is so many players on micros that doesnt see pot size and sometimes its not matter how much you bet ...when 2 hit on river and i "bet" he obviously get scared thinking i got trips :f_biggrin:
      Also dumb play from his view, hopefully you will never pick such line as he did. :D
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      hope not :D

GL at tables