Stack
      Hero:
      $20,29
      CO:
      $9,98
      BU:
      $10,25

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.96 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:heart: , T:heart:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0,30, BU calls $0,30, Hero raises to $1,10, 2 folds, BU calls $0,80.

Flop: ($2,60) 8:heart: , 4:heart: , 2:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,2, BU calls $1,20.

Turn: ($5,00) A:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1,6, Hero calls $1,60.

River: ($8,20) 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU raises $6,35 (All-In), Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $8,20

Tried squeezing, which obviously didn't work out. But the flop wasn't that bad. Cbet flop is pretty much std, but about the turn. Should I fire a half pot size barrel at the turn scarecard? Kinda clueless what to do to about the turn. Villian seems very passive with low WTS.

About preflop, squeezing was ok? They both were quite loose, hence the squeeze. I would call it down with cards like 89s though because multiway. But was also thinking just calling down the KTs instead of squeezing, but marginal hands out of position = "welcome to hell" :s_o:
  • 3 replies
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Imho this is wrong spot to squeese:1) opps are very loose and they would call a lot pfr 2) you are OOP vs 2 loose players with wts 36,15 so cbet often do not work. 3)KTs is 1 card removal,dominated better hit in small flop. And I don't like your sq size,should be 4x+0,5 for OOP about 1,35 or even more,now you get nice oods especially for BU.
      Flop: I think this is bad spot for semibluff,you have equity but on this board very little FE and you are boosting pot with nice draw.On this board overpairs calling, sets can raise,can call like 77,88 and overcards,so check-c flop,check-f turn if no odds.
      They both were quite loose, hence the squeeze. I would call it down with cards like 89s though because multiway.

You should sq as a bluff only those who folding pfr.KTs imho is better vs loose then 89s cos it have some tp potentialT tpT,even tpK sometimes can be good) and addition dominating fd and straight draws.But play OOP even such nice looking cards is hard.
      :f_confused:
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Agree with dallievas... too loose players to move them off the hand and the potential of your hand is really not so good. Also BU doesn't look like such a bad player so I would respect him a bit more, especially if you play him oop.

I would just flat call preflop.

Check-call flop.

Check/fold turn.

Wait for better cards to abuse such loose players.

If I had TT in this spot for example. I would reraise $1,30 preflop (if one calls pot is around $3). If flop like this comes I would bet $2,50 because they are calling with any overcards and even some flushdraws.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ragney,

Preflop: As everyone mentioned already that is a bad spot to squeeze, they are just way too loose to get a lot of fold equity in this spot. Otherwise, the squeeze is also a bit small, ~$1,30 should be better one, since there is also one Caller.

As played
      Flop: If you are planning to continue anyways here, then why not to add into our play some fold equity, therefore CBetting here is totally fine with our FD. Therefore I'd also CBet it. We still could make him fold a lot of his Calling hands, like SC, weak Aces and etc.
      Turn: It would be a good card to barrel again but it would cost us too much to do that, therefore I'd just Check/Fold or if he gives us great odds for a Call then I might Call.

Best regards.