Elephant Query

• lukebagwell
      lukebagwell
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have just downloaded Elephant for the first time and on the surface it looks a good program. I play mainly SNGs and although I haven't played that many since I have been saving hand histories the HUD doesn't seem to do anything. All I get is "Stats will appear when more hands have been played at this table" or something similar.

One other thing, could somebody explain what the "filters" in the bottom right corner do? All the program is doing at the moment is storing my histories, I don't really see how I can use it for analysis of hands and statistics etc.

Any help is appreciated :-)
  • 3 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey lukebagwell,

we currently do not support a HUD für Sngs/tourneys.

We are working on it :)

You can track the developement process via: http://elephant.pokerstrategy.com
    • lukebagwell
      lukebagwell
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lukebagwell
      One other thing, could somebody explain what the "filters" in the bottom right corner do? All the program is doing at the moment is storing my histories, I don't really see how I can use it for analysis of hands and statistics etc.
      Thanks for the reply, do you know the answer to the second part of my question?

Cheers
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey,

of course. You can set different filters using the filter button in the ribbon menu at the very top of the elephant.

These filters will be shown separately in the lower right hand corner.