Deposit bonus code

• Perrinjoo
      Perrinjoo
      Bronze
      Signed at this site about month ago when they had 8$ free promotion never get it couz Croatia wasen't on the ''give'' list. Whatewer.

Now i want to deposit and use full promotion.

Two questions:

1.Will it track my acc on 888 poker so I can keep earning SP?
      2. Which promotional code I should use?
      (on this site only says; ''use the link''. as I'm registerd there there is no need for using one)
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Perrinjoo,

You are right, there isn't a bonus code, however as long as you used the PokerStrategy code to originally set up your account, you should be fully tracked and be able to benefit from the deposit bonus.

If you however already held your 888poker account before joining PokerStrategy or failed to use the PokerStrategy link, you would not be tracked to PokerStrategy and would not receive either PokerStrategy points or the bonus.

If you are already receiving PokerStrategy points then you will be tracked and can deposit to take advantage of the promotion ;)

Hope this helps, any questions or clarification needed don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Perrinjoo
      Perrinjoo
      Bronze
      U cleard it alot.

So just to see if I get it right.
      As I signed throug pokerstrategy link ''8$ free'' there woulden't be problem track my account and updated SPs.

Also when i open 888.com cashier and in section says ''promotion code'' and I leave it blank it woulden't affect my 400$ bonus?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Perrinjoo
      U cleard it alot.

So just to see if I get it right.
      As I signed throug pokerstrategy link ''8$ free'' there woulden't be problem track my account and updated SPs.

Also when i open 888.com cashier and in section says ''promotion code'' and I leave it blank it woulden't affect my 400$ bonus?
      Hi Perrinjoo,

That is my understanding yes.

You could always click the live chat option when ready to deposit just to be 100% sure. They will be able to confirm that the bonus applies to you whilst you wait online and then active it on your account after you've entered the deposit.

That's what I did with my recent return to 888 (unfortunately not tracked to PokerStrategy though in my case :f_cry: but I managed to get a small bonus for returning and being nice to them in the support chat :f_love: ).
      The support staff were extremely nice, polite and helpful in my case, which was a big factor in me returning, plus the nice software updates recently.

Let us know how you get on my friend & good luck.

Bart