2nd $50 capital

• jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      I was sent 2 offers of a second starting capital. 1 at party and 1 at William Hill. Can I accept both of these or only 1? If only 1, which site has more traffic for a player on Canadian pacific time?

Thanks
  • 14 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Wow, congrats jonnyquest, very nice.

As far as I'm aware you could take up both offers. The only conditions that I'm aware of is that you can't have previously held an account there and they are restricted to the named platform, i.e. not transferrable to a different platform.

Just double-check the text of the email to make sure and also to check any expiry date as you may want to grind one bonus first followed by the other.

In terms of traffic, I would guess that there isn't too much between them to be honest. As William Hill are on the ipoker network, you benefit from all of the users from various skins (poker brands) so it should be similar to Party. Of course any mergers (as suggested for Party) would boost their own traffic volume.

I'm not sure about the best traffic for Canadian time zones though, but I'm sure one or more of our other Canadian regs will post help on this shortly ;)

Enjoy the freebies,

Bart
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Created my William Hill and Party Poker accounts. Now I wait. It seems as though every time I take a break from poker bonuses and free money come and suck me back in. Lol.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I awoke Xmas morning to an email saying I have been giving a second $50 dollar capital to use at William Hill.

I received my original capital at Full Tilt in September last year and then I got one in Party Poker in March. So I got my second, second capital. My third altogether.

Thank you for my xmas present!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Nice work guys :f_cool:

Good start to the new year, very best of luck to you both :f_grin:

Bart
    • hiteris
      hiteris
      Bronze
      second capital not for all players yes??
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      Wow, lucky. Congrats! :) In case you don't need both, you can always lend one to me. :D

BTW, how does PS determine who gets those 2nd bonuses? Randomly?
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      The factors how to receive a 2nd starting capital are a big mystery. The legends tells us, that there are criteria one must fulfill to receive it, but they are a well kept secret.

So we will never know. Sorry guys :)
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      whats the mysterious criteria for getting my 35$ out of this site!!
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      More info please :)
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      a bad joke
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      So I received my starting capital at William Hill but no response yet from Party. I haven't received any emails or anything. The original offer said I had to accept the offer before the end of the month. It is now the end of the month. Do I need to have received the $50 by now or is this just a delay? Since I opened my Party account with the PS50 code, if I don't receive the $50 can I still get the $500 FDB like the PSVIP code? Or will I only receive the $100 FDB?

Thanks
    • wiselogo7
      wiselogo7
      Bronze
      Hi,
      What are th possibilities to get the 2nd $50 starting capital?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jonnyquest
      So I received my starting capital at William Hill but no response yet from Party. I haven't received any emails or anything. The original offer said I had to accept the offer before the end of the month. It is now the end of the month. Do I need to have received the $50 by now or is this just a delay? Since I opened my Party account with the PS50 code, if I don't receive the $50 can I still get the $500 FDB like the PSVIP code? Or will I only receive the $100 FDB?

Thanks
      Hey jonnyquest,

There might be a delay over the festive season. A lot of PokerStrategy.com is on holidays as you can imagine so yes, it may just be a delay. Give it another day or two because it's only the start of the week.

If you haven't receive it then maybe contact our support team.

With all our free starting capitals, you are eligible to receive the FDB, including all other promotions/bonus's that site may offer.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wiselogo7
      Hi,
      What are the possibilities to get the 2nd $50 starting capital?
      Hey wiselogo7,

It depends on the criteria PokerStrategy.com sets and if you achieve this certain criteria. Sorry I cannot disclose anymore information on these.
      Keep an eye on your emails to see if you receive one :)

Regards,

Kyle.