Same IP address - 50$ free capital and referred friend

• Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Hi,

My girlfriend is getting interested in poker! :) I was thinking about introducing her to PS.

#1 Could she get the 50 $ free capital once she passes the quizz since her and my account would have the same IP address (we live together)?

#2 Can I get her to be a referred friend, again since we have same IP address?

Also if we play on the same poker room do I have to get in touch with the poker room for the same IP address stuff?

Thanks for the answers!
  • 7 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Dublimax,

It's pretty much yes to all of your questions. Your girlfriend can sign up and be introduced as your referred friend taking the quiz in her own right.

The only things that PokerStrategy would ask are:

• She takes the quiz herself without help from your good self
      • You would both need to supply ID documentation (if not already done so) to confirm you are different people
      • You would need to contact PokerStrategy support team to ensure that they don't just assume you are setting up a duplicate account
      • If playing on the same poker platform, you will be unable to join the same tournaments/tables as each other and it is highly recommended that you contact the poker rooms own support team for advise. It isn't usually a problem however as long as you don't play the same tables.

If you have any additional questions don't hesitate to drop our support a quick ticket or we will of course try to help via the forums ;)

Good luck to you both. Best regards,

Bart
    • mismakva
      mismakva
      Bronze
      @EagleStar88 hmmm, that mean i can introduce my whole family to pokerstrategy ?
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mismakva
      @EagleStar88 hmmm, that mean i can introduce my whole family to pokerstrategy ?
      as long as they are actually playing on their own and do not get help from you then yes.
    • mismakva
      mismakva
      Bronze
      i think i will not do that, am just curious how can some1 know, do i help him or not :)
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      i think i will not do that, am just curious how can some1 know, do i help him or not :)
      pokerstrategy have some ninjas on their payroll
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      pokerstrategy have some ninjas on their payroll
      :D indeed!

You can introduce anyone to PS.com as long as you follow Bart's advice =)

Any questions, let us know guys
      Ingrid
    • mismakva
      mismakva
      Bronze
      naah, me and my family dont live together , so there is no way i help him, + my brother teach me to play poker :)