Deposit question

• katana27
      katana27
      Basic
      Hey guys i have a quick question, i was wondering if i create an account
      For lets say partypoker and use the deposit code and deposit a certain amount.
      Will i still get 50$ starting capital ONTOP of that..?

Thanks for any answers guys...
  • 10 replies
    • ricardo132
      ricardo132
      Bronze
      But of course, if you pass the test choose the software u want your $50 dolars.

BUT CREATE THE ACCOUNT WITH THE POKERSTRATEGY CODE.

Then you can deposit whatever you want ;)
    • katana27
      katana27
      Basic
      Okay if i deposit using the code, i mean do i still get another 50 ontop of that
      Or do i have to do the quiz to get the 50 and if so do they still require i.d and all that since i already have deposited
    • ricardo132
      ricardo132
      Bronze
      No, you put PokerStrategy code in the same moment you pick you nickname and password.. when you create your account.

Follow the instructions given by PokerStrategy

Later you deposit using other codes for example 100% first deposit code..
    • ricardo132
      ricardo132
      Bronze
      i dont know if they want id, but you better deposit after they give you $50 since you have to make a new account
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ricardo132
      i dont know if they want id, but you better deposit after they give you $50 since you have to make a new account
      you dont have to deposit just relax follow the steps send id etc in if neccessary then get the starting capital << to start off with, then make a deposit if you go bust like a lot of people do)
    • luciaPekn
      luciaPekn
      Bronze
      I got 50 starting capital and I won some money, I can now send money to my bank account? or is it not?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey katana27,

Please wait until you receive the starting capital for your deposits. On some poker rooms we cannot credit you $50 if you already made your own deposit.

As soon as you have the free starting capital you can deposit and get an additional first deposit bonus.

@luciaPekn: The starting capital is restricted and you will need to accumulated a specific amount of points or rake. The restrictions depend for every poker room.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • luciaPekn
      luciaPekn
      Bronze
      Thanks for your response
      how many points I have in full tilt poker that I could withdraw money? or how I must be high in the rankings?
    • katana27
      katana27
      Basic
      okay but maybe i dont wanna wait over 48hrs, this is what i read on the site now and just wanted to make sure..

Deposit bonus-

Bonus of up to 200%.
      Plus articles, videos and coachings.
      For a minimum deposit of $10.
      $50 starting capital also available at any time.

also this...
      * Bonus and free $50 starting capital: If you choose a bonus, you can always get the free $50 starting capital at a later date. Simply come back to this page and select Free $50 starting capital above.
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      You seem eager to get to the tables. /I like
      It depends on the room. If it isn't clearly stated in the guide, better wait with the deposit.