[NL20-NL50] [sh] Nl 50 AK IP

• DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Full Tilt Pot-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

BB ($28.15)
      Hero (UTG) ($104.55)
      MP ($50.45)
      Button ($67.55)
      SB ($50)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A, K
      Hero bets $1.50, 2 folds, SB calls $1.25, BB calls $1

Flop: ($4.50) 6, 2, 5 (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $3, SB calls $3, 1 fold

Turn: ($10.50) 3 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($10.50) K (2 players)
      SB bets $8, Hero calls $8

Total pot: $26.50 | Rake: $1.30

Villain is 17/15/1.3 and 43 WTSD over 180 hands

I think it's safe to assume that villain is not using the K as a scare card to bluff.
      If this is correct should I fold against his suddenly found aggresion on the river? i assume he is playing this way his sets/2 pair/ straights and not many weaker hands that I beat
  • 2 replies
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      I dont hate a call on the river - he might choose to bluff a missed diamond draw some of the time. He also calls on the flop with KxQd sometimes in which case he definitely value bets river.

But I dont really like the cbet vs 2 players, especially without a diamond. I guess if neither has one, you get some folds, but without a high card, its hard to rep much so I rather just let this one go.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tim64
      I dont hate a call on the river - he might choose to bluff a missed diamond draw some of the time. He also calls on the flop with KxQd sometimes in which case he definitely value bets river.

But I dont really like the cbet vs 2 players, especially without a diamond. I guess if neither has one, you get some folds, but without a high card, its hard to rep much so I rather just let this one go.
      +1
      If you don´t plan 3 barrel that board I think best is just check7folding flop against two players
      I´d also call river, since never can be sure when he has there miss draw