This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Big mistake , or just bad luck ??

• Cen7
      Cen7
      Bronze
      I don't have the hand history , so i will post the hand as i remember !!!

Playing at full tilt , rush poker $0.05 / $0.10 ( SB / BB )

I was in late position with A 8 offsuited , he was right before me , calls the big blind .. i call .. small blind fold , big blind checks ..
      POT : $0.35
      FLOP : 7 8 7
      BB checks , opponent checks , i raise $0.3 , BB fold,opponent re-raise me $0.75 i called . I put them on 7 but i thought that if he had 7 an 8 would make me big ..
      POT : $1.85
      TURN : 8
      He raised $1.15 , i go all in with $8.49 , opponent have a remaining "stack" of $10.24 , he called me almost when the time expired .
      Opponent : 10 - 10
      ..... i was .. wtf , why this idiot called me .. ??
      and of course the river was : 10 .. full house 10's over 8's and me 8's over 7's ... tell me please if i make a mistake ... !!!!
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Cen7,

Preflop: Just fold it here, or either raise it up. Don't really like the Call here.

As played
      Flop: I'd rather just Bet/Fold, he will often have a better hand here, and we are just putting ourself into bad spots, when we hit something again, like a A or whatsoever.

As played if flop was Bet/Called
      Turn: Likely going also broke here. But I wouldn't go directly all-in there with the hand, I'd make a normal raise. We still want him to keep in the pot. :)

Best regards.