standard full tilt

• ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      Can someone please explain what happened here? Annoying players..
      how do u like his play?

BB: 49,010.00
      UTG: 63,927.00
      UTG+1: 53,373.00
      MP: 5,015.00
      MP+1: 21,515.00
      LP: 81,329.00
      Hero (CO): 17,872.00
      BTN: 25,705.00
      SB: 41,863.00

BB posts ante 125.00, UTG posts ante 125.00, UTG+1 posts ante 125.00, MP posts ante 125.00, MP+1 posts ante 125.00, LP posts ante 125.00, Hero posts ante 125.00, BTN posts ante 125.00, SB posts ante 125.00, SB posts SB 500.00, BB posts BB 1,000.00

Pre Flop: (2625.00) Hero has A:diamond: Q:heart:

UTG calls 1,000.00, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 3,000.00, fold, SB calls 2,500.00, BB calls 2,000.00, UTG calls 2,000.00

Flop: (13125.00, 4 players) K:diamond: 7:diamond: J:diamond:
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets 8,000.00, fold, fold, UTG raises to 16,000.00, Hero calls 6,747.00 and is all-in

villain shows 2 :spade: 2 :diamond:

Turn: (42619.00, 2 players) 2:heart:

River: (42619.00, 2 players) 7:club:
  • 17 replies
    • gapsper
      gapsper
      Silver
      Originally posted by ronekinky
      Can someone please explain what happened here?
      yes

ftp rigged dont you know?
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gapsper
      yes

ftp rigged dont you know?
      yes i know that.. doesnt everyone?

(and my question was aimed towards villains play.)
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      The biggest forced bet payed 125 chips before the cards where dealt, followed by the first person to act preflop (also called under the gun) , followed by unde the gun+1 and so on around the table

then "under the gun" matched the value of the forced bet of 1000 chips, the next 4 people decided not to get involved in that particular poker hand resigning their holdings. A self proclaimed hero on the cut-off position (1 position before the button) raised the required wager to continue in this hand to 3 thousand chips , the person who was forced to pay 500 chips matched this new bet , followed by"big blind" and "under the gun"

Full tilt poker virtual dealer kindly put 3 cards at the also virtual table , this cards where the king , jack and seven all of them diamonds.

Everyone decided not to put more chips until "hero" challenged everyone with a 8000 chips bet, two people folded but "under the gun" decided not only to accept said challenged but also re-challenged "hero" with another 8000 chips bet which hero accepted.

Unfortunatly "hero" didn't have enough chips in possesion to accept the full challenge hence he put his last 6767 chips and being completely inside (all in)

In a weird move to said the least "under the gun" changed his nickname to "villian" and showed a 2 of spade and a 2 of diamonds

Virtual dealer brightly recognized there was no possibility for more bets in this particular poker hand and proceded to put the next two cards which are called "turn" and "river" for some reason I don't know.

The "turn" card was a red 2 with hearts around it, and the "river" was a seven with pictures of clubs around it.

Finally this hand ended with "villian" having not only three of a kind but also a pair which has a higher hand ranking than the pair of sevens with high card ace "hero" showed, hence Full tilt poker software correctly awarded "under the gun" aka "villian" 42619
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      I know how it feels when your high card ace gets cracked. Although you have to take in concideration that in online games the gamepace is way higher, you play way more hands in an hour so you can't be sure your high card king or even high card ace holds up till the showdown.
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      Ha ha.. i love internet trolls. They make feel good. They remind me how blessed i am. :f_love:
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      Started reading on trolls now and its actually quite funny :)

From random website:

"What Is A Troll?
      The term derives from "trolling", a style of fishing which involves trailing bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. The troll posts a message, often in response to an honest question, that is intended to upset, disrupt or simply insult the group.
      Usually, it will fail, as the troll rarely bothers to match the tone or style of the group, and usually its ignorance shows.

Why do trolls do it?
      I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.
      Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.
      For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be to find such mind-numbingly trivial time wasting to be funny?
      Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses (Yes, that's what they do!). "
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Feel good about yourself now? Huh? All I wanted to do was to comfort you for losing with your ace-high, and you do this to me?

Did you know that trolling is actually a cry for help? You see me, a sad person, calling for help in an Internet forum and this is how you respond? By mocking me?

Hurts. It really hurts. I'm going to see my therapist now. Hope you feel really good for what you did. I don't know if I feel like trolling anymore today. Probably I'll just sit alone in my alonedom and cry.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      I think he meant me when he said trolls.... or at least I hope so since I'm a lonely sad troll and his recognition means my life is worth living.
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      I can assure you that I'm a sad and lonely troll too. At least I hope I can troll pokerstrategy.com forums while being gold, since most of the trolls here seem to be platinum.
    • alexgeor
      alexgeor
      Bronze
      in this pos its either push or fold preflop imo

on a side note: i was so tempted to troll you too btw :D
    • phidelity
      phidelity
      Bronze
      trollol :tongue:
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fuzzyfish
      Feel good about yourself now? Huh? All I wanted to do was to comfort you for losing with your ace-high, and you do this to me?

Did you know that trolling is actually a cry for help? You see me, a sad person, calling for help in an Internet forum and this is how you respond? By mocking me?

Hurts. It really hurts. I'm going to see my therapist now. Hope you feel really good for what you did. I don't know if I feel like trolling anymore today. Probably I'll just sit alone in my alonedom and cry.
      Wow.. all that text, all that sarcasm. I think i actually DID hurt his feelings. Does this mean im a troll myself? And won the trollbattle?
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Looks like you just lost a hand of poker. :f_cool:
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Wow.. all that text, all that sarcasm. I think i actually DID hurt his feelings. Does this mean im a troll myself? And won the trollbattle?
      By the fact that you wrote two posts in a row, the other one was quite lengthy and you in fact edited it afterwards I'd say that you have the spare time and enthusiasm necessary to become a successful troll.

Now, about troll-battle. There's no such thing. Trolls should never work against each other, they should direct all their negativity, sarcasm and frustration against mortals, to ruin their nice fluffy-puffy forum threads (and maybe force some of them to become trolls).

So I think you have a lot to learn (mainly, being sarcastic), but with sufficient amount of hours and effort anyone can become a full-time trolling professional, at least at some level of thought.
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fuzzyfish
      By the fact that you wrote two posts in a row, the other one was quite lengthy and you in fact edited it afterwards I'd say that you have the spare time and enthusiasm necessary to become a successful troll.

Now, about troll-battle. There's no such thing. Trolls should never work against each other, they should direct all their negativity, sarcasm and frustration against mortals, to ruin their nice fluffy-puffy forum threads (and maybe force some of them to become trolls).

So I think you have a lot to learn (mainly, being sarcastic), but with sufficient amount of hours and effort anyone can become a full-time trolling professional, at least at some level of thought.
      Ok thanx 4 the info. I have alot to learn i guess..
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      FTP is rigged. Flushdraw with a gutshot loses to Underpair. What is the world coming to?
    • pakwaisus
      pakwaisus
      Bronze
      Villain hero played it. He saw that you have nuts FD or 2pair, set. If you have FD only AdKx sucks and if you have 2pair/set you have no diamonds and he has enought outs even with nuts low FD. Combined with fold equity he made hero play.