What's the best site out there?

• Arazil
      Hi guys.

I've been playing for a few months now using my initial $50 bonus and bar three really bad beats today I've still got most of it left.

I'm feeling confident enough now to start depositing some of my own cash and playing with that. My question is where?

I've already got accounts at William Hill, Party Poker and an old account from about a year ago at Full Tilt I opened with £10 (which is now long gone lol).

What site offers the best start up bonus, not just in terms of value but in also in terms of actually releasing that bonus into my account. I'm looking to deposit about £50-£100 to start with.

Also, I really liked playing at Full Tilt, I liked the software and thought all the videos etc were good. If I was to uninstall all the software from my PC would I be able to re-register there in order to get any sign up bonus again?

Finally, what is rakeback and how do I get some? I've heard of it but don't really know how it works or even if I play at the right sites to get any. Any help on understanding this would be much appreciated.

As for the three bad beats today, I got beat twice when holding pocket aces when my opponent hit a set on the river and got beat by a higher straight than mine which again hit on the river. One of those days!

As for this site, I love it! The biggest problem is finding the time to watch the videos/read the articles and still have time left to play poker.

• 3 replies
    • dangermowse
      If you're a recreational player who doesn't play many games at once then most euro sites offer huge rakeback and bonus deals. Just google it.

Otherwise for software and mass tabling there is no better site on earth than Pokerstars. They offer 100% bonus upto $600 deposit but have a VIP pts system instead of rakeback which isn't all that good for players who don't volume much. And by volume I mean HUNDREDS of games a day.
    • MatejM47
      Basically full tilt or pokerstars have the best software and the best traffic. And the amount of fishes doesn't really matter since most people playing micros are fish anways.

However you can't get re-tracked on full-tilt if you already have an account there since they don't allow to have multiple accounts there.
    • MichaelM
      Hey guys,

I edited something out, as it is against our board rules :)

If you already have a FTP it is against their TnCs to create a new account. This applies to all poker rooms. My advise is: don't do it. Most likely you will not be able to cash out, but that is besides the point.

If you are interested in rakeback, check out the following partner rooms where we offer rakeback:

24hPoker (30%)
      Poker Heaven (30%)
      Cake Poker (33%)

Of course there is also FTP with 27%, but that doesn't really help you.

For every room we offer nice bonus deals. Check the overview and make yourself familiar with what he have to offer: Poker Rooms

Here an example from William Hill:
      You will receive a 200% up to $600 clearable bonus when making your first deposit at William Hill. You can receive the full bonus by depositing as little as $300.

To get this bonus, be sure to enter our promotional code PSVIP when registering at William Hill.
      Thanks for the nice comment about our site :) Make sure to check out the Hand judging boards on the forums. Great way to learn poker.

No Limit Bigstack Strategy
      No Limit Short Stack Strategy
      Fixed Limit
      SNG's / Sit and Goes
      MTT's - Tournaments