This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Tips to get SP Bonus

• duniapoker
      duniapoker
      Bronze
      Thanks so much for this promotion. Even I dont still understand how you count it, but great thanks anyway. Just sharing tips how to get SP easily. That is playing at stakes $0.10/0.25 Cap $7.50 No Limit Hold'em. Pot is often more than $1 so this is good for your rake, thus getting SP Bonus.

I believe today is my last bronze day. With 93 SP today then I just need 1 SP to get silver status by tomorrow. Hope I am right. And thanks again for your PS150..!!
  • 1 reply
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      That is nice feedback :) Thanks for that.

I am not sure what promotion you are referring to - You mean the $50 starting capital? Check this page for the full explanation: Play poker and collect StrategyPoints to gain access to even more content.
      For a certain amount of rake you receive a certain amount of Strategy Points.

Example: At William Hill you receive 5 Strategy Points for every $1 rake.

This is what our glossary has to say about what rake actually is:

The rake or "chop" is the house's cut of each and every pot. A hand where a rake is taken is called a raked hand. The raked amount is subject to certain conditions. In general, a rake of 5% of the pot is taken, as long as the pot has exceeded a predetermined size. The maximum rake per hand limit is also determined by the particular establishment and by the limit being played. A cardroom will not take a percentage rake when a hand does not have a flop. This is called "no flop, no drop"