$3.85
      MP3:
      $4.48
      Hero:
      $4.26
      BU:
      $3.98

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:diamond: , 3:diamond:
      UTG2 calls $0.04, MP1 checks, 2 folds, Hero checks, BU calls $0.04, SB folds, BB raises to $0.24, UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.20, Hero calls $0.20, BU calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.94) J:spade: , 8:heart: , 6:club: (4 players)
      BB bets $0.97, 3 folds.

Final Pot: $1.91

I think I need to get more involved in the hands I post, I think I will learn better if I do that.

I was going to leave the table because it droped to 6 players so I went to leave but more players joined so I sat back down and posted my blind in the CO.

I called the raise PF because MP1 called and I was hopeing if I call the BTN would also call. Maybe I should of Isolated PF?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BigAl123456,

I think I need to get more involved in the hands I post, I think I will learn better if I do that.

I'd say from my experience, that posting hands and also posting comments, has helped A LOT for my poker career. And I would recommend that to do for everyone who ever has plans to move up limits and maybe even earn some extra money from poker. Without posting and adding comments, it will just take longer.

I was going to leave the table because it droped to 6 players so I went to leave but more players joined so I sat back down and posted my blind in the CO.

Yeah, it's kinda fine posting the dead-blind on LP.

I called the raise PF because MP1 called and I was hopeing if I call the BTN would also call. Maybe I should of Isolated PF?

Yeah, I'd rather prefer to isolate it preflop, our hand is pretty good for it and we anyways have some money in it. Otherwise it's kinda close, if you take a look into BBs stats then he hasn't raised a lot and now decides to do that. PFR only 2, and his range is kinda strong, therefore Calling here is kinda close, since we are only going for flush or straight. I'd rather just prefer to fold it to avoid any further mistakes.

Best regards.