This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

rakeback at fulltilt?

• squallofreeves
      squallofreeves
      Bronze
      I recommended a friend to pokerstrategy and it seems that things were not it used to be. There isn't a lot of poker rooms to choose from anymore and she wanted to choose full tilt, but there seems to be a lot of conditions for rakeback eligibilty. My friend couldn't quite get them and i don't understand the whole lot of them. Can anyone explain?
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi squallofreeves,

The only change is that since 1st December, you must make a deposit of your own funds to be eligible for rakeback, nothing else has changed as far as I'm aware.

So to summarise, to receive rakeback:
      1. Sign up to Full Tilt using the PokerStrategy link and marketing code (PS150 if she is applying for the free $50 starting capital, or PSVIP if not eligible)
      2. Deposit a little of your own funds (within the first 120 days of signing up)

There are of course a few deductions etc in the calculation, but these are unchanged from before. Full Details in the following link:

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart