[Application] Month-long DoN BAP - 100 shares - Proven winning player

• theyremine
      theyremine
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello guys, my name is Carlos and I'm one of the best low/med stakes DoN player on Pokerstars.
      Last two years I used to be Goldstar on low stakes DoN leaderboard but since I started dating I gave up a lot of my poker time.
      I cashed out my winnings so I could pay for college and now I thought about selling my action here so I could start playing again.
      First I tought about getting a private backer but then I figured it would be easier if I just BAP out my action so everyone interested could get a piece.
      I would like to sell my action for the month of January at 50/50 split with makeup with the option to rollover for the next month with revised plan.
      My plan is to play 10$ regular DoN and up to 5$ MTTs for one month, being most of my volume from DoN obviously.
      I used to play 40 tables at the same time on the low level DoN but I would only play 25 tables max so I can assure I don't make any mistakes at all.
      I would require a 500$ bankroll splited in 100 shares for 5$ each.
      Reserves available now.
      Thanks.

Feedback theyaremine
  • 22 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Couple of questions:

- how is the profit paid out? If you have 1% of the action, 1% of the profit?
      - What do you bring in from your own bankroll?
      - How long did it take you to get those 11k games?
      - What kind of volume are we looking at?
      - What if you ship a $5 MTT? Will that profit count entirely for the backers?

I'm interested in this for a couple of shares (everything that's left on my Stars account which isn't that much), but I'd of course need some more information first.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      I reserve $250 if I understand this right..

After 1 month I'll get 50% of profits and stakeback?
      And if stake is in the red I'll get cake (makeup) ?
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      ill reserve the rest of your action. PM sent
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Goddammit, leave some for the new stakers too :(
    • theyremine
      theyremine
      Bronze
      Yes you'll get 50% of profit by the end of the month and if the BAP is closed with negative balance you'll get makeup next month.
      lessthanthreee - 250$
      Hlynkinn - 250$
      You can ship whenever so I can start playing.
      Thanks guys.
      You can pm me here if you need any additional info.
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      updates?
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lessthanthreee
      updates?
      +1
    • xemsmoothies
      xemsmoothies
      Bronze
      given his graph i think he is broke ;)
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      close to broke, since he played atleast 10 games in his last session on 15 januari. $235 down over last 234 games! He probably tilted at the end, since he started playing some $20 games and $10 games!
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Yea I think we were pretty much scammed... He started playing $20's before loosing anything.. He said he was covering that action himself.. which makes no sense.. Who needs a stake for $10's and $5's that can pay for $20's..
      And he's hardly reachable... and I've only managed to talk to him once after I got skeptical and he told me my share value was still at $210.. I offered him to buy me out for $150 but he didn't want that... $60 profit for him :f_confused:
      He has promised updates multiple times and is always really sorry that he hasn't been able to play more so far... So much bullshit...

I just want to advice everyone to stay away from doing any money transfers, deals or business with this guy until he comes on here to clear his name..

It sucks for me to lose $250 but I'm just blaming myself for not investigating him enough (actually after doing a little investigation I noticed he has already had problems with deals on the other poker strategy forums)... And I want to remind everyone to be really cautious here since there's always that risk that the horse is a scammer..

I still have some believe that he'll still ship whats left of the bankroll in the end of the month.. And that he might actually cover those $20 himself (I think my share value is still like $200 if he covers the $20's himself lol)
      If he does I'll edit this post...
      But until then I'll leave it up for him to answer for himself.

I know pokerstrategy is not responsible for these deals in any way. But since pokerstrategy is starting to be a big marketplace for staking I do believe coming up with something like "Don't Send money" "Don't stake" "Don't money transfer" warnings either under their name in the forums or somewhere in their community profile would benefit everyone.
      Theyremine already got a warning on the Portuguese forum for scamming a moderator for $16.5... When a member gets a warning for a thing like this I believe he should get one of those "Don't send money" warnings on his profile.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      Yea I think we were pretty much scammed... He started playing $20's before loosing anything.. He said he was covering that action himself.. which makes no sense.. Who needs a stake for $10's and $5's that can pay for $20's..
      And he's hardly reachable... and I've only managed to talk to him once after I got skeptical and he told me my share value was still at $210.. I offered him to buy me out for $150 but he didn't want that... $60 profit for him :f_confused:
      He has promised updates multiple times and is always really sorry that he hasn't been able to play more so far... So much bullshit...

I just want to advice everyone to stay away from doing any money transfers, deals or business with this guy until he comes on here to clear his name..

It sucks for me to lose $250 but I'm just blaming myself for not investigating him enough (actually after doing a little investigation I noticed he has already had problems with deals on the other poker strategy forums)... And I want to remind everyone to be really cautious here since there's always that risk that the horse is a scammer..

I still have some believe that he'll still ship whats left of the bankroll in the end of the month.. And that he might actually cover those $20 himself (I think my share value is still like $200 if he covers the $20's himself lol)
      If he does I'll edit this post...
      But until then I'll leave it up for him to answer for himself.

I know pokerstrategy is not responsible for these deals in any way. But since pokerstrategy is starting to be a big marketplace for staking I do believe coming up with something like "Don't Send money" "Don't stake" "Don't money transfer" warnings either under their name in the forums or somewhere in their community profile would benefit everyone.
      Theyremine already got a warning on the Portuguese forum for scamming a moderator for $16.5... When a member gets a warning for a thing like this I believe he should get one of those "Don't send money" warnings on his profile.
      +1

I can confirm all the above! Did some research myself and found out the same, just didn't see when he did the $20's at the start.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      Goddammit, leave some for the new stakers too :(

Thank you for not leaving anything for me! On a serious note though, as this staking forum will become increasingly popular, I believe Pokerstrategy should make sure it's moderated properly. With no disrespect to the current mod, sometimes stakes who do not follow instructions (about 80% of the stakes tbh) aren't closed until days after their topic was created.

I do agree that it is ultimately the staker's responsibility to make sure it's a legit deal.

This stake in particular sucks for lessthanthree and Hlykinn, but it also hurts the few people who are trustworthy and who try to get some credibility going. Giving known scammers / non-trustworthy users an extra 'tag' could help out! Although I believe scammers can be banned from Pokerstrategy :)
    • theyremine
      theyremine
      Bronze
      Sorry for the lack of updates.
      Bankroll isn't busted and I've been playing 5$s to get the bankroll back to play 10$s again. Not sure why am I losing so much, I can send hh's to anyone to check if I'm doing any major mistakes, but I think I'm playing good enough to be winning. Also I lost like 90$ when I was still playing 10$s and my connection died.

theyaremine 222 -$1.38 $6 -28% -$306

I'll keep playing 5$s to see if I can recover some of the money.
      Thanks.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by theyremine
      Sorry for the lack of updates.
      Bankroll isn't busted and I've been playing 5$s to get the bankroll back to play 10$s again. Not sure why am I losing so much, I can send hh's to anyone to check if I'm doing any major mistakes, but I think I'm playing good enough to be winning. Also I lost like 90$ when I was still playing 10$s and my connection died.

theyaremine 222 -$1.38 $6 -28% -$306

I'll keep playing 5$s to see if I can recover some of the money.
      Thanks.
      bump.. month finished.. no updates yet.. and you've blocked your sharkscope.. hope to hear from you again...
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      results please.
    • tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      Originally posted by theyremine
      Not sure why am I losing so much, I can send hh's to anyone to check if I'm doing any major mistakes, but I think I'm playing good enough to be winning.
      LOOOOOL He scam you for cash and now he wanna scam you for free coaching lmao :s_grin:
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      lol
    • theyremine
      theyremine
      Bronze
      Sorry guys, I've been without computer...
      Unfortunetly the bankroll is almost busted. I'll try to send what's left (~50$) whenever I have my computer back...
      Sorry for this, I'll open a new BAP soon so we can try to get the makeup back.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Well this doesn't seem to be all that good :(