Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $5,45
      BB:
      $5,35

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.95 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:spade: , J:club:
      6 folds, Hero raises to $0,15, BB calls $0,10.

Flop: ($0,30) J:spade: , T:heart: , 3:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,2, BB calls $0,20.

Turn: ($0,70) 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,35, BB raises to $1,05, Hero calls $0,70.

River: ($2,80) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,3, BB raises to $2,67, Hero calls $2,37.

Final Pot: $8,14

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of jacks (Qs Jc)
      BB shows (7h 6h)

Hero wins with a pair of jacks (Qs Jc)

after hand BB ask me how i can call raise...i said "turn or river?"..and he say "both,my AF is 1.9 and your stats indicate that you will fold on raise"...

my qestion is why i would fold here?his AF is obviosly not 1.9,maybe he have AF stats for each street? or maybe he see something wrong
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello crodady,

Even if you are against such a maniac, I would never try to bet myself in, since we would often face exactly such situations, where they are trying to raise us. Therefore I'd bet myself in then when I have a very strong hand, like a set or something similar, which I usually know that I am ahead, in this situation, I'd rather Check/Call the turn & likely river, therefore wouldn't have to make such sick Calls. But of course it's doable against such maniac, he even shouldn't ask you how can you Call, just should calm down a bit and don't show such AF. :D And I don't really know where did he get the AF, good that we see him as a maniac for good sample size.

Best regards.
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      hehe..when i see his AF i was ready to go broke with my hand..btw i dont get it too where he get that 10.0,maybe elephant mistake? dunno

ty
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by crodady
      hehe..when i see his AF i was ready to go broke with my hand..btw i dont get it too where he get that 10.0,maybe elephant mistake? dunno

ty
      He might just have like 100k hands on himself and you only have of them 258. That could also be, that he just has been aggressive those few sessions. Could also be that just tries to find a stupid excuse. :f_biggrin: