"Pass" vs "Fold" in European telecast

    • VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Joined: 02.09.2010 Posts: 9,859
      I saw a broadcast of (I think) a European Poker Tour "heat" on TV
      They appeared to use "Pass" where I would have expected "Fold".
      This usage was by the commentators and by the dealers.

      I did not hear the work "check" at all -- players signifying check by the usual table tap.

      I this Pass/Fold usage common in Europe, is it a casino rule thing, or a television thing?

  • 1 reply