what would you do ?

• MishkaR
      MishkaR
      Bronze
      so i guess it happens to you a lot:
      youre playing according to the hand chart, win and have the amout of money you need to get out of the table (or even more) but just before youre going to leave the table you see you got a monster hand (aa, kk, maybe even qq)

what would you do ?

i cant leave this hand without playing it, sometimes it cost me dearly, most of the times i gain profit

u?
  • 5 replies
    • timbo158
      timbo158
      Bronze
      Ofcourse you play it. Just dont fall in love with it
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I think what you have to ask yourself is: "What would Jebus do?"

Back on topic. Just raise with AA, KK etc. sometimes you'll lose big, but most of the times you win big. What you have to ask yourself is how does your expected value change when you play that hand. With AA, and almost always (but you can't know that for sure), it increases when you raise.
    • DYRD
      DYRD
      Bronze
      Just today I doubled and streight in a row received JJ. Just folded them, the 1st one would have lost. Some days ago folded AK. Give me AA, KK, and I'm gonna play it:)
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      I will play AA, KK or QQ in any positon after double up. But play JJ/AKs on MP or latter. And I will fold the others includes AKo. If you have experince and you like variance, you may play according to SHC.

Regards.
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I also would play AKo, QQ, JJ, AQ in late position because I'm confident with bigger stacks, but when I get re-raised I'm eager to fold and, depending on stack sizes, call with QQ, JJ.