Heeelp

• pocket21
      pocket21
      Bronze
      Hey today i made an account on partypoker using the bonus code
      I did everything right and i go to deposit using my mastercard which has 25$ canadian on it but it keeps saying minimum is 25usd and 25canadian=24.42$...
      the bonus said the minimum deposit is 10$ so why does it keep saying this pleease help thanks!
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi pocket21 & welcome to PokerStrategy, good to see you join us.

I'm not sure personally what the minimum deposits are on Party Poker, other than I think they vary according to deposit method and currency.

I would recommend that you either try a different payment method, top up your mastercard a little to reach the $25 or contact Party Poker's own customer support team for assistance.

Just also thought of a 4th option, you could actually try again tomorrow as it's possible the $C/$US exchange rate may change on a daily basis. If it goes in your favour within a few days you might well have $25US in your account without having to add to it. Might not work, but worth a try. :D

Whichever you decide to go for, good luck and enjoy your poker on Partypoker. ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • pocket21
      pocket21
      Bronze
      Ok Thats fine but when i chose the deposit bonus method it said min is 10$ not 25 but whatever thanks for the reply anyways.