This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Heeelp

• pocket21
      pocket21
      Bronze
      Hey today i made an account on partypoker using the bonus code
      I did everything right and i go to deposit using my mastercard which has 25$ canadian on it but it keeps saying minimum is 25usd and 25canadian=24.42$...
      the bonus said the minimum deposit is 10$ so why does it keep saying this pleease help thanks!
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi pocket21 & welcome to PokerStrategy, good to see you join us.

I'm not sure personally what the minimum deposits are on Party Poker, other than I think they vary according to deposit method and currency.

I would recommend that you either try a different payment method, top up your mastercard a little to reach the $25 or contact Party Poker's own customer support team for assistance.

Just also thought of a 4th option, you could actually try again tomorrow as it's possible the $C/$US exchange rate may change on a daily basis. If it goes in your favour within a few days you might well have $25US in your account without having to add to it. Might not work, but worth a try. :D

Whichever you decide to go for, good luck and enjoy your poker on Partypoker. ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • pocket21
      pocket21
      Bronze
      Ok Thats fine but when i chose the deposit bonus method it said min is 10$ not 25 but whatever thanks for the reply anyways.