Hello Everyone

• bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      Great to be here love the SNG and cash strategy sections. Ive been playing poker for 2 years now and want to improve up to the high limits in tournament play. Managed a big win last year $50k and thought this game was easy how wrong was I. Still managed a profit of about £5k this year but if I have to be truthfull I feel Im missing great opportunities. I also dont have a bankroll management system due to the fact I won big and had no reason to look after my winnings due to the fact I still play low limit. I am hoping this will improve my game enough to reach the ultimate goal of playing full time as I love this game. This will be a great challenge also to see if I can turn $50 into a usefull bankroll without adding any money of my own.
      One question I would like to ask though is how do you work the SSS on Cake poker as you have to buy in to the NL10 with $3 and not $2.
  • 3 replies
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      That is a very nice success.
      But BR management never hurts, mate. Even on the low limits.

Some rooms increased the buy ins, which makes it hard to stick to SSS.
      Better players than I am can tell more about it. Make sure you stop by in the SSS strategy section. There you might find more answers :)
    • bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply and I am now applying a B R management. I have never attempted cash games but would like to give them a go. I think I will stick to the DSS for now as I can see what the idea is and how it will work long term. Its just a shame I didnt know about this site when I joined Party Poker last year as I think I would have managed to take advantage of some good situations I have been in . All too often I have been chip leader or second in thier main Sunday event only to either tighten up too much or push all in in bad situations and lose my advantage .
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      It's never to late to learn and advance.
      Check out the Hand Judging Boards:

No Limit Bigstack Strategy
      No Limit Short Stack Strategy
      Fixed Limit
      SNG's / Sit and Goes
      MTT's - Tournaments
      Omaha

Very good way to analyze yours (and others) game. You will get different perspectives which is very interesting and gives you are good understanding on how to read your opponents.