time limit on starting capital

• bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      I probably should"ve asked this earlier, but is there a time limit to earn points so i can keep my starting capital. A friend of mine also got his starting capital (i didn't refeer him dam it) and he said i got ninety days to earn x amount of points or i lose what ever i have left in my BR. IS THIS TRUE? I'm not worrying about cashouts (want a big BR before i cash any out) just worried because my available playing hours has dropped. Any feed back is greatly appreciated
  • 3 replies
    • phidelity
      phidelity
      Bronze
      Depends on the platform you got your starting capital. Some do have a time limit(e.g. cake) and some don't.

e.g. on Full Tilt you just need to collect 1,000 Full Tilt Points and there's no time limit and if you deposit your own money just 100 Full Tilt Points in order to request a payout of your starting capital and winnings
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      phidelity is right. It depends.

I guess your friend plays on PartyPoker? There you have to collect 100 PartyPoints within 90 days to keep $50 starting capital.
      On different rooms you will have different policies. You can check them on the Starting Capital tab in our poker room section.
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      thanks heaps guys, no more worries for me :D