id check

• 3 replies
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey csk07,

Usually it takes around 48 hours from the point when we received the copy of the documents requested. Sometimes it can take a bit longer, when we have a lot to process.

If you want to kill some time while you wait, check out our Strategy and Video sections and start learning poker right away.
    • linalinalina10
      linalinalina10
      Basic
      i havent passed my ID check and i did not understand why. In email is no info about ID check fail just apologies... i will paste here PS letter:

Dear Lina,

We are sorry to inform you that your user account did not pass our ID check and we therefore cannot transfer the $50 starting capital to your account.

Please note: In order to protect our security procedures, team members are unable to disclose any information about individual ID-check cases. In addition, the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned. Unfortunately, these rules still apply in the event that we have made an incorrect decision. If this is the case, please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment this may cause you.

You can of course, still become an active member of PokerStrategy.com and take advantage of the many benefits on offer. You will be able to discuss in the forum, watch videos, participate in coaching sessions, read articles, and enable advanced content in order to perfect your poker skills.

so??? what is the problem, contact me pls ... ?( ?(
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey linalinalina10,

I am sorry that you haven't passed our ID check.

Please be aware that every member can just receive the starting capital once.

You still can become an active member of PokerStrategy.com by choosing one of our first deposit bonuses. You can see all available poker rooms here:
      The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

Best regards,
      Hannes