This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

KK on dry flop

• slotsas
      slotsas
      Bronze
      Hello, today i had this hand, and want to know if i made good fold? Button is fish, play many hands, MP unknown

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO ($5.07)
      Button ($3.26)
      SB ($5.85)
      BB ($9.65)
      Hero (UTG) ($5.22)
      MP ($5)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K:spade: , K:heart:
      Hero bets $0.15, MP calls $0.15, 1 fold, Button calls $0.15, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.52) 5:diamond: , 2:heart: , 3:club: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.30, MP raises to $0.95, Button calls $0.95, Hero calls $0.65

Turn: ($3.37) 10:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $3.37, 1 fold, Hero folds

Total pot: $3.37 | Rake: $0.22

Results:
      MP didn't show
      Outcome: MP won $3.15
  • 2 replies
    • alexgeor
      alexgeor
      Bronze
      preflop raise more -> to $0.20 (4xBB)

flop -> either reraise allin or fold, because he normally would be firing a second barrel and you will have no idea where you are (like it happened).
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Tbh it looks like he's holding an overpair on the flop, 66-99. So I think a call to his raise on the flop is fine, but a raise would be fine as well. His pot size bet on the turn doesn't scream valuebet so i'd probably call here as well. Also, if BU is a fish disregard him basically :D He could be holding an A and hoping to hit his gutshot :p But tbh, a fold here is fine as well since MP is unknown, he could very well have a set, it's just that on NL5 you don't see to many full pot sized bets, and valuebets tend to be ~1/2pot for most players :)