Starting capital weird query help!

• propkrhustle
      propkrhustle
      Bronze
      Hiya, ok i have quite a strange query about starting capital. I'll start from the top. Right, so 2 days ago i pass my quiz, its a tonne easier than i remember after trying it a year back and failing and not coming back...i guess my play has moved on a little ;d Annnyways, i pass the quiz, and select william hill as my room. I receive 2 emails, one saying my personal dets are fine, and one saying the capital is on its way. So i think boom-bap this is sick, get my friends on this!!! So i refer a few people, one of them signs up the next day ( yesterday at around 10pm uk time ) passes the quiz, and picks FullTilt as his platform and receives the same two emails. 2 minutes ago he had the funds transferred to his acct...whilst i am still waiting... Now, i know it says wait 48 hours etc, and that time limit is nearly upon us, but why on earth has his acct been credited before mine when I reffered him, and he signed up and passed the quiz a whole 24h AFTER me. Ive read numerous threads about backlogs and waiting times etc, staff are busy its xmas etc, but if that was the case then he would be behind me in this imaginary queue right? Miffed, moaning, and bored....sigh.
  • 3 replies
    • fourtimestwo
      fourtimestwo
      Bronze
      i assume you got it now that your bronze.
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      Maybe FT transfers are quicklier than WH?
    • propkrhustle
      propkrhustle
      Bronze
      Hiya mate, yeah i did indeed get it. Although it was literally on the 48th hour lol. Seems like quite a soft / fishy site? Sat at a 1/2c cash game and stacked around 5 people in an hour and walked off with a 10 dollar profit over 98 hands :O Still a little peeved about the whole process..im guessing it wouldn't have been PS' fault though, room based maybe? Anyways, thanks for the responses, cheers guys :]