Party Poker Cash out

• SaynotoKlaus
      SaynotoKlaus
      Bronze
      I want to cash out tomorrow 70 $ with my party poker account.
      Some friends told me they will ask for my ID and they will try to call me , and then it will take up to 8 days until the transfer will be over .
      I hope this isn't true , because i could sure use 70 this weekend.
  • 6 replies
    • flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      It is possible that they will want to verify who you are, but id can be scaned and emailed to them. A telephone call would only take a minute. I would attempt the cashout and see what happens, it depends how you cash out (ie bank transfer/visa card) to how long the process may take, this info is all available in the party client. If they do ask for id you could request they rush it through for you, but I wouldn't guarantee it.
    • SaynotoKlaus
      SaynotoKlaus
      Bronze
      Ok , i just played my 50 $ starting bankroll , you know the ones i got free , and i made 113 dolars.
      49 $ are restricted - can i cash out the other 64 i won?
      I dont have 100 PP yet , only 11.
    • flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      I guess you should be able to, although from my experience on party with paypal and moneybookers you need to deposit money before you withdraw any.

Also worth reading the terms and conditions of the $50 starting capital, don't want to risk losing it.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      you can't cashout 49$ unless you get 100points. And it won't dissapear after you cashout. I cashed out from party poker so I know. They didn't ask documents for me, don't know about you
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      by the way you can cashout those 64$
    • SaynotoKlaus
      SaynotoKlaus
      Bronze
      Thats what i wanted to know. Thx for replying.