Stack
      BB:
      $5
      Hero:
      $10,17
      CO:
      $3,44

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.95 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:spade: , Q:club:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0,15, CO raises to $0,30, 2 folds, BB calls $0,25, Hero calls $0,15.

Flop: ($0,92) Q:heart: , 6:spade: , 5:spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,2, CO raises to $0,55, BB folds, Hero calls $0,35.

Turn: ($2,02) 2:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0,45, Hero calls $0,45.

River: ($2,92) 4:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,25, CO raises to $1,20, Hero calls $0,95.

Final Pot: $5,32

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (Ks Qc)
      CO shows a pair of kings (Kh Kd)

CO wins with a pair of kings (Kh Kd)

i play this like real callin station.i think i need break two days :f_grin:
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello crodady,

Preflop: Since the CO doesn't have much, it's kinda close but of course we can give a try to play for like 2pairs or something similar. The odds ain't that bad.
      Flop: But here I'd just Bet/Fold but a bit bigger, ~$0,55. Or even sometimes just take a look what the PFA does, maybe even Check/Fold if we face a very big bet. Just the problem is that they aren't very likely going to continue with a lot worse when we Bet, therefore you could even consider Checking and taking a look into COs actions. Otherwise fold it at turn. :)

Best regards.
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      on turn he made 1/4 of pot...i couldnt fold on that..if he bet 1/2 or more i would fold easily
    • RainbowPonny
      RainbowPonny
      Gold
      Just wondering what you are trying to accomplish with the river bet? I mean if you make it as a blocker bet there is no point in calling the reraise. Many draws has completed. even though its unlikely he might have the str8 and more likely that he hit the FD. Overpairs and sets not to be excluded. also AQ is possible.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by crodady
      on turn he made 1/4 of pot...i couldnt fold on that..if he bet 1/2 or more i would fold easily
      With Calling the turn you are just commiting yourself, since he wont have much left on river and you had to go broke. Therefore for avoiding such a play, I'd just fold it or ship it in.