Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG1:
      $2.03
      Hero:
      $2.01

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.95 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:spade: , A:diamond:
      UTG1 calls $0.02, 4 folds, Hero raises to $0.10, 3 folds, UTG1 calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.23) K:spade: , 8:diamond: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      UTG1 bets $0.11, Hero calls $0.11.

Turn: ($0.45) 6:spade: (2 players)
      UTG1 bets $0.12, Hero raises to $0.40, UTG1 calls $0.28.

River: ($1.25) A:heart: (2 players)
      UTG1 checks, Hero raises $1.4 (All-In), UTG1 calls $1.40.

Final Pot: $4.05

Results follow (highlight to see):
      UTG1 shows (Kd Th)
      Hero shows three-of-a-kind, aces (As Ad)

Hero wins with three-of-a-kind, aces (As Ad)

Flop: I decided to call, board wasn't very drawy. I felt his bet was quite weak and I didn't want to push him off a hand he may try bluff again with.

Turn: I decided to raise now, I felt he was either being very weak again or was trying to keep me in the hand with a set.

River: Now that he called the turn raise, I thought he was either had a good TP or two pair/set or a draw he picked up on the turn. A draw won't call a river bet anyway, so I thought I should bet the river big as he will either call or not.

All played ok?

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jeffers16,

Flop: Actually I don't even mind to just Call here, since the board ain't that draw-heavy. And likely to raise it on turn, but course an option could be to raise it directly right here. :)
      Turn: I'd even raise it bigger, since we can't really shove, if we raise that smallish, we have to over-shove on river, ~$0,70 should do it.

As played
      River: Do the horrible over-shove, next time try to make a bigger raise. :)

Best regards.