UTG+1 ($12.42)
      CO ($10.13)
      BTN ($11.52)

Dealt to Hero A:club: T:club:

Hero raises to $0.35, fold, CO calls $0.35, fold, fold, BB calls $0.25

FLOP ($1.10) T:spade: 8:diamond: 3:club:

BB bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40, CO calls $0.40

TURN ($2.30) T:spade: 8:diamond: 3:club: 6:spade:

BB bets $2.30, Hero calls $2.30, CO raises to $4.60, BB calls $1.21 (AI), Hero folds

Do tej ręki nie jestem przekonany

50/0/- 11hand CO
      26/8/4.9 232hand

F: i decied calls becouse BB has usuallly strong ragne here i have read he donkbet TPTK and i want get calls fish CO with weakhand, ok i give him good odds but i thinks he has more weak hands then draws.

T: i go my plan and callsdown shortstack and keep the fish i don't want rasire here bocuse 6 :spade: complet oesd so i don't want push here and when i get minrasie for fish i snap fold.
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Flop: I'd also likely go for pot control but of course since the guy is short-stack then you could even consider just Raising it up and get rid of the other guy, who might easily drawing.
      Turn: Calling is likely fine but actually it's damn close, if you take into account that he bet damn smallish on flop and now bets pot, it could easily indicate to a pretty strong hand, therefore I might even consider folding here right away (since there is also another guy which could be trapping or either drawing, and some draws came), but as we Called then definitely fold it to the min-raise. What did they have?

Often in multiway pots our TP ain't that great, therefore try to fold it against very big bets and strong ones, if they do bet in such multiway pot. But of course since the guy is pretty loose and seems to be kinda aggressive then Calling once and reevaluating what does the other guy think is fine, just because of his stack. For example if the BB would also have 100BB, than I'd rather fold directly.

Best regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      BB - 33 :)
      CO: 97 :)