This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH A7s

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($8.49)
      Hero ($10.10)
      CO ($9.14)
      BTN ($15.53)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: 7:heart:

fold, BTN raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.25, Hero raises to $0.90, BTN calls $0.60, fold

FLOP ($2.10) 4:spade: 5:spade: J:diamond:

Hero bets $1.30, BTN raises to $3.60, Hero folds

BTN wins $4.47

21/20/1.7 steal total 31, WTSD 32

Preflop is a fold, I didn't notice that fish small blind called, I wanted to restal against BTN.

Now on flop what to do. There are draws, but there are also a jack. He is tight opponent, so I represent J and cbet, not big because there is 3bet pot.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Preflop: Yeah, and even if you are trying to squeeze here, then you have to do it bigger, ~$1,30.

As played
      Flop: Since he seems to be that kind of opponent who doesn't give up his hand that easily and the board hit a lot of SCs and also few flush draw hands. And also I expect him to continue here also with some smaller PP. Therefore I might even consider just to Check/Fold against such opponent. But of course as you CBet then fold to the raise.

Best regards.