BSS coaching for gold members/small stakes

• knb22
      knb22
      Gold
      Why is there no BSS coaching for gold members? I think there is a gap to be filled between the BSS silver and platinum coachings, both in terms of limits and content. Even though I find the silver coaching helpful, a weekly small-stakes coaching would definitely be useful as well. There's a great amount of videos for these limits (NL50-NL200 BSS), but I think the coaching part of the PokerStrategy "package" would be complete with such a coaching.
  • 9 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Learn swedish and come to mine :f_p:
    • knb22
      knb22
      Gold
      Originally posted by Fongie
      Learn swedish and come to mine :f_p:
      Funny thing is, I'm Norwegian, and I have no problem understanding you at all. Problem solved :D
    • Timo
      Timo
      Bronze
      Hi there,

thank you for your feedback knb22. I am happy that you have found a work-around here :)

SvenBe, our coaching coordinator is currently on holiday. He is going to be back next week and will then of course have a look at it.

Happy New Year's Eve :)

Timo
    • knb22
      knb22
      Gold
      Any news/thoughts SvenBe? :)
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by knb22
      Any news/thoughts SvenBe? :)
      He knb22,
      thanks for reminding me of this thread.
      I will look and already looked into the matter, but unfortunately can not provide a solution fast. Proposals for who to make a gold coach would be appreciated,too.
      In the meantime, you have guessed it, I have to forward you to our video section, and of course to our awesome hand evaluation service!
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he knb22,

I am proud to announce that our Live Coaching Service for our Gold members is going to improve in the very near future. In less than 2 weeks time we will provide you with an awesome live coaching for NL SH. Stay tuned, and once the coaching is about to start: tune in! Of course we'll have a dedicated news on our home page once the coaching has been set up!
    • Terminatorchief
      Terminatorchief
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SvenBe
      he knb22,

I am proud to announce that our Live Coaching Service for our Gold members is going to improve in the very near future. In less than 2 weeks time we will provide you with an awesome live coaching for NL SH. Stay tuned, and once the coaching is about to start: tune in! Of course we'll have a dedicated news on our home page once the coaching has been set up!
      NL SH coaching for gold? sounds great. can you tell anything about the coach or the time of the coaching?
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      ah don't really wanna tell to much in advance as we will have a special news prepared about it.
      But if you are smart & clever you'll find out about who and when (hint: coaching plan) :-)
    • Terminatorchief
      Terminatorchief
      Bronze
      i guess i am smart. :D wow! that´s really great! i´m looking forward to this coaching! :)