pokerstragety players??????????????

• 13 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      create an accout on a poker room (i.e) full tilt, pokerstars etc. use the pokerstrategy code whe doing the info. then either get a startig capital from PS or make a deposit the you can further your account to broze,silver,gold,platnium,diamond and black member status witch will unlock further videos,articles, disscussio threads etc.

but by making an accout with pokerstrategy( witch you already have, obviously ) you are already part of pokerstrategy so just create an accout o a room use the code and start playing free rolls, rake races etc.

=)
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Thanks pogodon :) You explained it quite well. To connect with other players you have the PokerStrategy.com community. So you are already a PokerStrategist ;)

Learn to play Poker by reading Poker Strategy Articles, watch our Educational Videos, get Poker Coachings and use our Strategy Boards to advance as a player.
      By signing up with on of our Partner Poker Rooms and simply by playing, you earn StrategyPoints which unlock new content to advance your poker knowledge.

Let us know if there is anything unclear :) We are happy to help.
    • WINNINGHAND79
      WINNINGHAND79
      Basic
      so with me being a fultilt player, long before i can here.... does that mean i am unable to play in the pokerstragety fulltilt games????
    • chilliyen
      chilliyen
      Gold
      My advice to you is, save your money. No offence intended but you are obviously too stupid to play poker.
    • chilliyen
      chilliyen
      Gold
      Only jokin, had a few bevvies down the pub.
    • chilliyen
      chilliyen
      Gold
      Hapy New Year, hic.
    • phidelity
      phidelity
      Bronze
      If by "playing with PokerStrategy players" you mean being eligible for PokerStrategy's freerolls and other promotions you have to use PokerStrategy's signup code during registration.

If you created your FullTilt account long before you came here(i.e. you did not use PokerStrategy's sign up code when you created your account on FullTilt) you are not eligible for freerolls etc., However you can still choose another poker platform and register on it through PokerStrategy.
    • WINNINGHAND79
      WINNINGHAND79
      Basic
      so i am beind excluded from your freerolls because i played poker before ur site started??????????

i am being excluded because i had a poker account before i join you guys????

that seems a little unfair to those of us that are not just starting our online poker career???????
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by WINNINGHAND79
      so i am beind excluded from your freerolls because i played poker before ur site started??????????

i am being excluded because i had a poker account before i join you guys????

that seems a little unfair to those of us that are not just starting our online poker career???????
      Hi WinningHand,

PokerStrategy run numerous community events and provide lots of added value for it's members across many different partner poker rooms.
      To be fair to all members, most community freerolls are provided for those tracked members on the room where the event is being played. It is afterall these tracked members who have provided the income in the first place.

Please also bear in mind that PokerStrategy now have over 4 million members and to hold an event open to all 4 million members would not be logistically possible or indeed desirable in terms of tournament length or structure.

Whilst we cannot retrack your existing Full Tilt account, we do have many other partner poker rooms which you can sign up to. You will be eligible to take part in any events on your tracked accounts and also any events on Full Tilt and elsewhere that don't have the tracked account requirement.

I hope this clarifies the position.

In addition as you're probably already aware, the more you play poker on your tracked account, the more added value you become eligible for. Check our our rewards system page and it's sub-menus for full details:

Best regards,

Bart
    • WINNINGHAND79
      WINNINGHAND79
      Basic
      ok i can understand the 4mill players aspect for sure...is there not away for you guys to trake our player names if we gave you info....you could have FTP add us to your list...no???or why dont you set it up ones for us to play..a contest or something...that would make it fair to us...

i am a member i love the sit an knowledge offered here... i dont really want to have to put a new poker room on my comp. just so i can play with your forum?? can you see what im saying???

i do not wish to fight with you all.....i am just trying to understand where, a long time player and fellow final table hitters can fit in here at pokerS????

thx guys
    • illTakeUrStack
      illTakeUrStack
      Basic
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Yes, PokerStrategy's support team are extremely professional group of people who are dedicated to helping out members, new & existing, wherever and whenever possible.

Due to the holiday season where obviously some of the team will be looking to spend a little time with family & friends (just like we all do), it might take a little longer to get back to people. We do however appreciate members patience and the Admin & Moderating team will help out wherever possible too.

Just please bear in mind that the moderating team do not have access to members details for obvious security/data protection reasons and work hard on a voluntary basis.

To answer your question, freerolls are generally restricted to those tracked members on that platform, are open to all of the PokerStrategy language communities and are open on a first come, first served basis. So you need to get registered as soon as the reg opens as possible to guarantee a seat.

Obviously there needs to be a limit to the number of entries in any event and I'm sure you will agree that it is much better to play an event with say 2k or 5k people and a good playable structure, than a tournament with 100k entries and a crapshoot structure after the first level.

In the event of problems registering, I would ask that you:
      1. Ensure that you meet all of the entry requirements
      2. Allow a few days for newly created accounts to be fully tracked
      3. Contact support for assistance

Like I said before, there are many community events added every week/month, so keep an eye out for ones that you would be eligible for via the news and forum pages.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by WINNINGHAND79
      ok i can understand the 4mill players aspect for sure...is there not away for you guys to trake our player names if we gave you info....you could have FTP add us to your list...no???or why dont you set it up ones for us to play..a contest or something...that would make it fair to us...

i am a member i love the sit an knowledge offered here... i dont really want to have to put a new poker room on my comp. just so i can play with your forum?? can you see what im saying???

i do not wish to fight with you all.....i am just trying to understand where, a long time player and fellow final table hitters can fit in here at pokerS????

thx guys
      Hello again my friend,

Yes of course I can see your point and PokerStrategy do often set up events for all members, tracked or otherwise.

The fact however remains that the majority of community events are run as an added value thank you to those members that have helped to contribute part of the PokerStrategy income in the first place.

As a new member and one who appears unwilling to set up a tracked account, it would be unfair on existing members who have already generated a lot of rake if we were to open up events to everyone signing up to the forum here.
      You do however remain a valued member of the community and we hope that you will become more involved in due course.

I cannot emphasise enough how much player return PokerStrategy provides to it's members, both in added value events, freerolls, rakeraces etc and also educational material. With PokerStrategy, the more you get involved really does mean the more you get out of it.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart