This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Who is the guy in red (Kenny Tran)?

• Tiffy2
      Tiffy2
      Bronze
      There is a guy on fixed limit micro that shows up in red on the display called "Kenny Tran".

Is he some sort of house player ?

I don't think that a pro would play for nickels and dimes in fixed limit unless he got paid from full tilt.
  • 9 replies
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Kenny is a red pro, FTP pros get 100% rakeback and an hourly wage.

rumour has it his wife plays the micros on his account tho
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      ive seen pro's play fake money o ft
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      100% rakeback?
      Wow that would be a dream!
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      I owned Jenn Harman in play chips one day. I told her she is nice person, she answered "ty". Greatest moment of my poker career. :D
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Econom1sta
      I owned Jenn Harman in play chips one day. I told her she is nice person, she answered "ty". Greatest moment of my poker career. :D
      and i seen on poker after dark that jen harman said when she plays for fake money she trys to win so your a pro man
    • ankicasutalo
      ankicasutalo
      Basic
      Some time ago Chris Ferguson went in for a hunt from absolute zero to 15K for charity.
      I think that task took his tight ass 8 months or so to finish it.
      Absolutely amazing.
      Yeah,if you go around the tables you'll find a "red" (lol) person playing either fun money or very low stakes.
      By the way good luck with that,the waiting list for that table is around 60 players minimum.
    • Tiffy2
      Tiffy2
      Bronze
      This explains why there are usually people on the waiting list for his table - you can learn from watching him play (if he takes the 5 / 10 cents fixed limit game seriously).

Sorry that I haven't checked in on my question for some time, but I have not had time for poker and poker related things for a couple of weeks. (I suppose that means that I'm not hooked on poker yet.)
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wasy8

I think this is not allowed by FTP rules , no ?!
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FWKanobi
      Originally posted by wasy8

I think this is not allowed by FTP rules , no ?!
      Definately.

Many of the red pros suck, I play NL100 FR rush and the pros at this limit play 9/7 and 9/5 styles....luckily they get rake back and $35/hr.

I also played with Morris Chestnut the other day who also sucks, however, he was in Boyz n the hood so gets my respect.