UTG+1: $21.74
      MP1: $21.05
      MP2: $116.64
      CO: $25.00
      BTN: $9.50
      Hero (SB): $25.00
      BB: $7.15

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with Q :diamond: Q :heart:
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0.25, MP2 calls $0.25, CO raises to $1, 1 fold, Hero raises to $3.25, 3 folds, CO calls $2.25

Flop: ($7.25) 7 :diamond: K :diamond: 3 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.00, CO calls $4

Turn: ($15.25) 4 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $17.75, CO calls $17.75

River: ($50.75) T :heart: (2 players)

Villian is 21/7/30 after 861 hands fold to 3-bet 34% fold to cbet in 3-bet pot 33% (but sample only 3).
      Is it worth to push turn here??? Usually I have there 10outs (fd+ 2 Q) and he might fold weak Kx sometimes 99-JJ that he peels with.
      Overplay???
  • 4 replies
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      On the turn i c/c a small/moderate bet and c/f to something like a pot size one.
      He looks like the passive type so he would check back turn with a K, XXd which are 2 outers vs you, and some other random crap but he will bet a flush or KXd/ set any other strong hand.

Also I would make it a little bigger on the flop (With a value hands you would need protection and you would bet bigger) 5.5-6 $
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Seems like player likes to floats.
      I think you can´t really get away your hand but I´d let him option to bet/push himself with worse hands on the flop, like AdJ or maybe he deices to bet there some middle pp-s like 88-TT
      So instead of shoving I think c/rai on the turn with your equity is better
    • franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I think you can´t really get away your hand but I´d let him option to bet/push himself with worse hands on the flop, like AdJ or maybe he deices to bet there some middle pp-s like 88-TT
      The problem is stack to pot ratio. He is not folding anything reasonable there. I thought that my jam on turn will force him to fold KQ or KJ sometimes even if he folds there 25% of his range there it is +EV for me cause I have around 20% backdoor equity.
      Let's assume that I do check on turn. What would you do on river if he cb on turn? Small blocking bet???
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by franeczek
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      The problem is stack to pot ratio. He is not folding anything reasonable there. I thought that my jam on turn will force him to fold KQ or KJ sometimes even if he folds there 25% of his range there it is +EV for me cause I have around 20% backdoor equity.
      Let's assume that I do check on turn. What would you do on river if he cb on turn? Small blocking bet???
      he is not folding there Kx hand, even if he called pf KT, so I´d rather give option to bet his floats. If he doesn´t bet turn then I´d assume m ahead on the river and valuebet 8$ to get called by worse pp