This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [sh] Nl 50 KQ OOP

• DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Full Tilt Pot-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

BB ($66.45)
      Hero (UTG) ($50)
      MP ($50)
      CO ($29.25)
      Button ($60.35)
      SB ($92)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q, K
      Hero bets $1.75, 1 fold, CO calls $1.75, 3 folds

Flop: ($4.25) K, 10, 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $3, CO calls $3

Turn: ($10.25) 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $7, CO calls $7

River: ($24.25) J (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $17.50 (All-In), Hero calls $17.50

Total pot: $59.25 | Rake: $2.95

This is a fishy opp which played all of his first 6 hands so I assume he is bad.
      Is it my line ok? I assume that he is mostly going to have a flush draw which I hope for him to bluff and if he has KJ bad luck :D .
      I also thought that I am not called by worse.
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would put him all-in on the river
      You´re not going to c/f, he is going to check back worse hands and you can´t be sure he would shove there missed draws
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      He is not going to call me with that many worse hands as many Kx beat me and I think people usually tend to shove busted draws when the aggressor shows weakness on river.

He is checking back worse but I am pretty sure he is not calling a shove with those hands either
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DeMarcohsp
      He is not going to call me with that many worse hands as many Kx beat me and I think people usually tend to shove busted draws when the aggressor shows weakness on river.

He is checking back worse but I am pretty sure he is not calling a shove with those hands either
      I think you´re underestimated midstacks calling ranges on the river. But if you feel that he doesn´t call your river shove with too many worse hands then c/c is fine