6 max sng question

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello everyone just joined today and really love the site!!

I'm working my way through the lessons with the quiz, I have been playing very very low stake 6 max sit n gos over the last couple of months and would like to know if the strategy lessons and quiz can be adapted to playing these games, or should I just move to 9 max games and see how I get on?

Also the icm light thingy does not work properly as some of the screen seems to be covered up so I cant see the cards im playing! Any suggestions

Thanks

Roo :)
  • 5 replies
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Sorry about the multiple post to this thread but think I have made a mistake! I passed the quiz, and gave my full tilt account name, its an exsisting account am I meant to set up a new account somewhere?

P.s this site is amazing wish I had found it before!!! the sng lessons are brilliant!!!! :P

pps I can see this $50 dollar thing is going to drive you regular forumers crazy!!!!!
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Hi ther.

For the $50 starting capital you will need to start a new account on a site you do not have an existing account. You will also need to use the PS50 bonus code. Without any id checks you'll get the deposit within a few buisness days.

As far as the SNG's I'm not too sure. I've only played fullring for single table tourneys and short handed for multiple table tourneys. I found them to be different but it may have to do more with the size of the player pool.

Good Luck.
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Happy New Year!

johnnyquest gave you the right tip.

In order to receive the $50 starting capital, you have to create a new account through us with one of the following poker rooms:

• Full Tilt Poker
      • PartyPoker
      • William Hill
      • Cake Poker

Follow this link to sign up: Free $50 starting capital at a poker room of your choice.

Even if you have already an account on all of these, you can profit from the first deposit bonuses we offer on all our rooms. Follow this link to check them out: The Best Bonuses in Online Poker.

I am not sure about your problem with the ICM light. Consult the manual or check the Poker Software boards.

My tip: Update all required all necessary software. .NET Framework 2.0 here.

Hope that helps :)
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MichaelM
      Happy New Year!

In order to receive the $50 starting capital, you have to create a new account through us with one of the following poker rooms:

• Full Tilt Poker
      • PartyPoker
      • William Hill
      • Cake Poker

:)
      Is there a prefered one to sign up to, im very interested in sng games I know I cant join full tilt as im already a member, is party poker the same as 888 or titan? as im with them too?

I'm really worried I may join the wrong one as have joined a few sites before without any knowledge of coaching or rakeback that kind of stuffand feel if I had read this site beforehand I would not have made the same mistakes
      !(wish I had found this site 6 months ago!!) :P
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey roopopper,

My advice would be to do some browsing in the individual PokerSites threads found here so you can make a decision that bets fits what game you are going to play.

Also, we have brief introductions on the sites here

Regards,

Kyle.