You received $50 FREE bankroll from PokerStrategy.com

• 37 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Congrats on the free $50 crveni80,

Good luck & enjoy your poker on William Hill.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Waz1892
      Waz1892
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm awaiting the $50 to be assigned to William Hill. Thank-you for the opportunity, a great offer.

I read somewhere on this forum that you have to accum XX amount of points on certain sites in order to keep the initial starting capital.

I can't seem to find anything about any "restrictions / Targets" for William Hill.

I know some sites don't have any set targets, but please can you clarify what if any William Hills is.

Cheers,

Waz1892.
    • goldan84
      goldan84
      Bronze
      Hey crveni80, it's good to know that many people chose the WH Poker, I am a newbie too, what is your nickname at WHP? See you at the tables
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey crveni80,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.

The $50 Starting Capital expires after 14 days
      When you download the software through PokerStrategy.com you will receive a free $50 sum.

However, if you don't generate any rake within 14 days of receiving your $50 starting capital (i.e. if you don't play), William Hill will retract the money.

The $50 will also be retracted if you don't deposit at least $100 or play $50 in rake within 150 days. If you have less than $50 in your account at that point, only the remaining amount will expire.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • kjaskic
      kjaskic
      Bronze
      When I get the starting capital?

Thank You
    • crveni80
      crveni80
      Bronze
      you will get your money after 24-48h period 100%
      so dont worry
    • crveni80
      crveni80
      Bronze
      hey goldan my nick is Sinisa30 but i am bad player cause i play with too much emotion and we all know emotion is worst enemy for any poker player so i lost all my free money.....so for now i play some freeroll's and point tournament....and i hope you are much better then i am.....greetings....
    • Waz1892
      Waz1892
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hey crveni80,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.

The $50 Starting Capital expires after 14 days
      When you download the software through PokerStrategy.com you will receive a free $50 sum.

However, if you don't generate any rake within 14 days of receiving your $50 starting capital (i.e. if you don't play), William Hill will retract the money.

The $50 will also be retracted if you don't deposit at least $100 or play $50 in rake within 150 days. If you have less than $50 in your account at that point, only the remaining amount will expire.Regards,

Kyle.
      Kyle,

Can you keep an eye on your raked amount during the period of 150 days?
      And I assume if you do either dep $100 or make the rake target any amount you have in your account is yours do as you wish?

Thank-you, Warren.
    • sm9ai
      sm9ai
      Bronze
      Hi,

How do I know how much rake I have generated?

Thanks
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      You can contact the live support of William Hill in their poker lobby. They will tell you how much rake you have already generated in order to fulfill the restriction.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • goldan84
      goldan84
      Bronze
      Originally posted by crveni80
      hey goldan my nick is Sinisa30 but i am bad player cause i play with too much emotion and we all know emotion is worst enemy for any poker player so i lost all my free money.....so for now i play some freeroll's and point tournament....and i hope you are much better then i am.....greetings....
      Hi again crveni80, I am sorry for hearing that you lost the starting capital, and don't worry I think I lost 6-7 starting capitals so far on different poker platforms

This time though the 1.20$ restriction seems to be working for me, I'm up 20$ in 3 weeks
    • andrija988
      andrija988
      Bronze
      I have two questions:

How can I calculate(or where can I see) how much rake I played?

If I manage to accumulate 50$ in rake within 150days, will I be able to cash out the money without additional deposits/payments/etc?

Thanks in advance

P.S. I play of course at William Hill
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi,

There is no way to calculate the rake. You will need to ask the live support of William Hill in order to get the amount of generated rake.

You only can withdraw the money to a method, where you deposit already. However a deposit of $20 would be OK. After that you can withdraw your full bankroll to the former deposit method.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • labumzer
      labumzer
      Bronze
      hi,

i got a 2nd bankroll on WH....i signed up couple of days ago but still no reaction

where can i find the status of the bonus or can someone who works here tell me my status

regards,

labumzer
    • MESHI007
      MESHI007
      Bronze
      Ask the live support of William Hill, or go Cashier/My account and you will see
    • labumzer
      labumzer
      Bronze
      Doesn't pokerstrategy deposit it?

i don't think WH has much to do with that, or?
    • MESHI007
      MESHI007
      Bronze
      Bonus status on Poker Strategy?

Home/My portal

Current strategy points:XY
    • labumzer
      labumzer
      Bronze
      No thats not what i mean...they are processing the bonus still...so i just wanted to know in what phase they are
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey lubumzer,

2nd starting capital waiting times are the same as 1st free starting capitals.
      SO, 28working hours without ID check and 96 working hours with ID check.

Please remind that it may be a little longer because of weekend of course. WE party too :)

Regards,

Kyle.