Dealt to Hero J:club: A:heart:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.35, fold, fold, SB calls $0.30, Hero calls $0.25

FLOP ($1.05) A:club: 4:diamond: K:diamond:

SB checks, Hero checks, UTG+1 checks

TURN ($1.05) A:club: 4:diamond: K:diamond: 6:club:

SB bets $0.45, Hero raises to $1.20, UTG+1 folds, SB calls $0.75

RIVER ($3.45) A:club: 4:diamond: K:diamond: 6:club: 3:heart:

SB bets $2, Hero calls $2

PRE: MP 45/18/2.0 45hands, SB 34/14/2.7 47hands so i thinks AJo here is close to fold and calls becouse this player are fishy so i think even oop i can play profitable.

F: i c/c here.
      T: SB lead i don't know what that means but i rasie becouse if i am behind i get info becouse he usuallly donk/rasie here verystronghands but if he don't hand like this i can get more value from his Ax, FD, Kx, paris etc so i rasie here from value.
      R: here i thinks this is fold without reads becouse his line look pretty strong maybe twopairs, AQ, slowypaly set, and i don't expect he bet here AT-A9 or miss FD even 25% times so i don't expect my calls is protiftable here vs unk.
  • 2 replies
    • sakkab90
      sakkab90
      Bronze
      If you want to avoid these marginal situations with AJ, then just fold it preflop, it is a very hard hand to play OOP without agression.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: I don't really like the Call here, since we often don't want to play with such hands in multiway pot, since often 1pair type of hand ain't enough. I'd just fold the hand.

As played
      Flop: I'd just bet out myself to find out where we stand with our hand and also protection from any kind of draw.

As played if flop was Checked
      Turn: What's your plan if he 3bets you? I don't think that we can go broke here with such a hand, which is just TP, I'd rather just Call it and reevaluate river.

As played if turn was Raised
      River: I'd just give it up, we have shown a lot of strength and he still bets into us pretty big. Most often our TP type of hand ain't enough. Therefore, fold it.

Best regards.