This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 50NL rush, KK in a 4bet pot, ugly flop

• ArtisSkirpa
      ArtisSkirpa
      Silver
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.25/$0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $51.00
      MP2:
      $98.90
      MP3:
      $26.40
      CO:
      $135.40
      BU (Hero):
      $50.00
      SB:
      $82.15

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, K.
      MP2 raises to $1.75, MP3 folds, CO raises to $6.00, Hero raises to $13.50, 3 folds, CO calls $7.50.

Flop: ($29.5) J, 7, 8 (2 players)
      CO bets $23.00, Hero ?

UTG is a standard TAG
      CO is 21/17, 6.1 3bet, 4.4 af, 33 fold to 4bet. Seems very decent.

Preflop: I guess I kind of have to 4bet-get it in, though the 4bet probably looks very strong, can't really flat and and let the UTG come along here.

Flop: What range does the TAG player, flats a cold 4bet with OOP, that now pot donks this flop? I thnk he would ch/ship his AsAx AsKx, AsKs, QsQx, if he ever has those in his preflop range, not sure what he would do with like red QQ, probably c/f, right?
      So that leaves him with AA no spade, JJ to donk the flop with.
      And given that he 3bet a TAG UTG raiser big IP, and flatted a 4bet oop, and we know he's decent, AA should be the majority of his range here, right?
      Should I just fold the flop?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you can consider c/f on Axxs board, but here you ahve to go with your hand
      He is leading there with QQ and also with draws. KK is ahead that range and you´re only loosing to JJ, but in 4-bet pot can´t really put player on one hand. With AA he should shove pf consider how strong is your line