SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($7.15)
      Hero ($10.14)
      BTN ($1.35)

Dealt to Hero T:club: A:diamond:

BTN calls $0.10, SB raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $0.50, fold, SB calls $0.30

FLOP ($1.10) 3:diamond: J:diamond: 8:spade:

SB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($1.10) 3:diamond: J:diamond: 8:spade: K:heart:

SB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($1.10) 3:diamond: J:diamond: 8:spade: K:heart: 4:club:

SB bets $0.50, Hero folds

SB wins $1.05

SB 44/40/1.3 steal total 39, 56 hands
      BTN 33/0 14 hands

Preflop - I think my hand is good agaisnt his range so I 3bet, should 3bet at least 0.6$

Flop: 3bet pot, I don't have to protect against draws so much I guess so I just check to not make too big pot.

Turn - he checks againg. There could be a nice spot to bluff, represent king, but he is too passive on flop so I guess I cannot bluff.

But somewhere I had to bet, because it costs me to much to 3bet preflop and give up - I don't hit often, but he may call hands like KQ, or worse Ax preflop so I often have the best hand on flop.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Preflop: I don't like the raise or either the raise size. We are just against such Calling stations and we don't have much fold equity at all on flop. Rather just fold the hand.

As played
      Flop: As we played that hand so aggressively, then I'd just CBet here, we wont hit enough to satisfy such raises and then giving up on such flop. Otherwise seems to be fine, doesn't make sense to bet the turn if we didn't want to bet the flop.

Best regards.