Not impressed

• 16 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hello Pokerplaya246,

There is usually a reason that your ID check failed but support can't tell you as it can encourage fraud in the future. If you contact support they might allow you to send your ID again.

• Pokerplaya246
      Pokerplaya246
      Basic
      Ok thanks i will try that the back of my license photo looks a bit blurry i should have checked it after putting it on the computer, i took the photos from a mobile phone
    • Pokerplaya246
      Pokerplaya246
      Basic
      Still waiting on reply..
    • Pokerplaya246
      Pokerplaya246
      Basic
      Feel like i am being ignored here he said in the chat he is ready to answer question but wont respond.
    • mayapnd
      mayapnd
      Bronze
      Well as you said the pictures were blurry so probably that's the reason for the fail ID check.
      You should just chill a bit and wait, maybe try again tomorow as today is the 1st day of 2011 and like me most of the people probably run around with some sort of headache!
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hello Pokerplaya246,

I can assure you that you are not being ignored. There are over 4 million members on this site and there are people in the queue before you.

Although I don't know where he said he was "ready". I didn't know PS had live support although I'm probably wrong
    • Pokerplaya246
      Pokerplaya246
      Basic
      I stay at your disposal of course for any further request.

Kind regards,
      Marco

it looks like a live chat atleast the ticket is still open with him?

but yeh i know what u mean i just didnt think having the back a bit blurry would matter also i didnt realise it was blurry until after i sent it
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hello,

That is the ticket support. Remember they are a business so he could be doing other important things. If you are patient they will get back to you shortly
    • Pokerplaya246
      Pokerplaya246
      Basic
      Ok sure
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      I guess some people didn't notice its teh new year. It will take a couple of days for most of us to sober up :D
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Thanks guys :)

Sorry for the wait and the confusion, Pokerplaya246. Our customer service works with a message based system, pretty much like emails, just web based. It is not a live chat.

We need to make sure that the free $50 starting capital arrives on the persons poker account that actually signed up with us. Otherwise we open the door for fraudsters. Therefore a clear copy of the documents is needed, blurry won't do.
      This is clearly stated on the site you uploaded the images to.

We here on the forums cannot help you further with the details of your registration process. If you have further questions regarding it, please contact our customer service.
    • Alex2467
      Alex2467
      Bronze
      Yeh you need to make sure that your photos are not blurry
    • Almonds79
      Almonds79
      Bronze
      you will need to do a better pic than from a mobile phone, mabye a friend with a scanner can help,its well worth making the effort
    • DragonsToy
      DragonsToy
      Bronze
      I passed the quiz for the 50$ starting capital and went to Partypoker with it. I am highly unimpressed with this site as all its 1$ games are on some kind of super-hyperdrive-turbo. 1$ is also the lowest buy-in so you can't move down if you have less than 50$ as suggested in the bankroll management articles. If you want to play at a normal turbo speed with 5 min blinds you must buy in to 3$ games which is 6% of your starting capital and not 2%. Normal blinds do not seem to be available at all on this particular site. Why do you recommend a site that makes it impossible to follow your instructions?
    • Almonds79
      Almonds79
      Bronze
      yeah,your right ,im playing there myself, almost impossible to use proper bankroll management there with 50 starting capital. Also, the money party recieve from each player at a sit n go table is outragous, 60c from $3! 20c from $1 WTF?
      On omaha cash tables , minimum limit is 25c BB so cant play that sensibly either.
      minimum buy in for multi table sit n go is $3 and all you can play for $1 is turbo which has little skill and more so luck to win which makes it a crap shoot to try build your bankroll. Come on pokerstrategy, this is nonsense to what your trying to teach.......
      So,i wonder will Admin answer your question, i look forward to that reply
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi there,

while I understand your frustration, those are restrictions set by party, not by us. We will, however, gladly pass this feedback on.

Hadi