Getting conservative over long run.

• wiselogo7
      wiselogo7
      Bronze
      Hi friends,
      I am facing problems with playing poker. I play microstake NL10. I am able to increase the BI in the first one or two hours significantly and later I dont realize any good profit. When I begin, I change my styles a lot and mix them up. But later I tend to play only the monster hand and nuts. I even sometimes fold the high cards for a marginal raise. The more I play the more conservative I become.

Does anyone face this problem? I really want to get through this mental block.
  • 2 replies
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Take a break and do whatever else you want before you get back to the action. You'll get out of the automatic fold mode.
    • RGOD2
      RGOD2
      Bronze
      You play loosely , Change Gears get a feel for the table , And when your image is made you desperately try and maintain it. It's alot easier said than done but what you have to Do at this stage is ,
      Set a Target Double up, treble Up and then leave .
      Alot of pro s will tell you if you are playing well you should stay and dominate the Table but I suggest the Alternative as What I have found through years of experience is that The players Adjust and call with alot of Marginal outdrawing Hands and even if you have the Nuts pre Flop you will eventually go Broke if you remain there as this is the best way to tilt a player.
      By outdrawing and not respecting his raises.