f**king sort it out please !!!!!!

• InfiniteMortal
      InfiniteMortal
      Bronze
      this is gettting on my last nerve i have emailed customer support and asked in the forum twice, i still cannot enter ANY tourneys, you sorted out some1 already now help me, he replied to my thread and he gets it sorted ????

it aint hard to add my details is it ? come on pull up ur socks and get ur arse in gear...

i dont want to hear i need a tracked account as i signed up at full tilt through here so its on ur back not mine.
  • 21 replies
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      u mad?
    • StoneJ
      StoneJ
      Bronze
      Well seen as you're so nice about it I cant imagine why anyone would not rush to help you
    • MikeAK47
      MikeAK47
      Bronze
      Haha

As if anyone is gonna help you if you talk to people like that.

Except to be ignored until you apologize and ask nicely!
    • joecar
      joecar
      Silver
      deposit your own money
    • InfiniteMortal
      InfiniteMortal
      Bronze
      lol u melons i asked nicely 3 times i hardly been rude, im a peeved coz they've proceeded to help others by rectifying the same problem and not me after i had asked more than enough times, i should'nt even have to ask i download fulltilt through pokerstrategy, so i should be tracked i havent even bothered to ask about my free $50 which i havent still havent recieved.
    • fourtimestwo
      fourtimestwo
      Bronze
      Looks like someone didnt get laid last night? Or ever for that matter!
    • InfiniteMortal
      InfiniteMortal
      Bronze
      really ? thats your comeback. grow up.
    • fourtimestwo
      fourtimestwo
      Bronze
      I'll grow up, you get some patience and stop crying like an ickle baybay.

= WIN WIN
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi InfiniteMortal,

Getting upset or angry in the forum won't actually help you much. It will just lead to other other members flaming you at best.

I'm sorry that you are experiencing problems, these may actually be a problem with the data you entered, at Full Tilt's end or of course with PokerStrategy. As a moderator, I don't have access to your data (for security reasons) and so cannot check the exact reason.

I'm sure that the support team will investigate and try to help wherever possible, but please conduct all communication in a calm respectful manner.

Which tournaments are you actually trying to enter? PokerStrategy are running numerous events at the moment, some of which you may not be eligible for. e.g.
      > There are monthly freerolls for tracked members
      > Ad-hoc freerolls for tracked members
      > Facebook freerolls for those members signed up to ("Liking") the PokerStrategy-Facebook site only.
      > Freelance Freeroll for staff and freelance workers only.

In passing I would also remind all other members to be helpful & supportive to our fellow member, as is the English Community way. If you don't have anything supportive to say, please don't post. Any severe flaming will be dealt with according to the forum rules.

Best regards,

Bart
    • InfiniteMortal
      InfiniteMortal
      Bronze
      tourneys im trying to enter are on fulltilt the daily freerolls. im sure it is possbile to rectify this problem, other users expirience the same problem but some have been fixed
    • calotavaleriu
      calotavaleriu
      Global
      Originally posted by InfiniteMortal
      this is gettting on my last nerve i have emailed customer support and asked in the forum twice, i still cannot enter ANY tourneys, you sorted out some1 already now help me, he replied to my thread and he gets it sorted ????

it aint hard to add my details is it ? come on pull up ur socks and get ur arse in gear...

i dont want to hear i need a tracked account
      as i signed up at full tilt through here so its on ur back not mine.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      tourneys im trying to enter are on fulltilt the daily freerolls. im sure it is possbile to rectify this problem, other users expirience the same problem but some have been fixed
      Hi InfiniteMortal

It may be helpful if you post a couple of tourney IDs just to make it clearer which freerolls you mean.

I guess you're referring to the daily PokerStrategy $100 freerolls?

If you've only recently signed up to Full Tilt poker then it may be that it is a processing delay.

In any case, as Bart has noted, support will address your concerns. Be aware though as it is a holiday period there will only be a skeleton staff and it may take longer than normal to reply to any concerns.

Best regards.

Waiboy
    • calotavaleriu
      calotavaleriu
      Global
      Originally posted by calotavaleriu

i dont want to hear i need a tracked account
      as i signed up at full tilt through here so its on ur back not mine.
      What did he said?
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      Pokersites are full of badasses like this one, mouthing off behind their screens. I loveeeeeeeeee itttttttttttttttttttttttt ahahahaha :f_cool:
    • InfiniteMortal
      InfiniteMortal
      Bronze
      poker sites are also full of arrogant little shits who get involved in things they should'nt. i have been asking for a long time and have been very respectable to the staff as they me, i havent been rude i mearly told the staff to hurry up as ive been asking for near over 2 months and still i cant enter whilst others can. im sure the people who have replied have no problem entering freerolls so its easy for you to sit there critisizing me. why dont you just keep your mouths shut and find something better to do.

the staff havent actually got a problem with my topic so why the fuck should you ?

@ fourtimestwo - you can go fuck u stupid LITTLE (not ICKLE) sack of shit, your the exact type of person who im talking about arrogant little shits who think they no everything, your a sad little cunt who trys to annoy other people half way across the world coz if u tried it at home u get beat down like a little bitch.

and i bet even after this you'll try come back with something even more childish, and i guarantee i know exactly what you'll say too, coz ur type are all the same, stupid little children, who needs a fucking good beating. im sure one day someone will put you in your place, when they do i hope you learn from it, coz u need serious professional help
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      what did you expect when you opened this thread? there is no compassion on interwebs
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
    • fourtimestwo
      fourtimestwo
      Bronze
      thanks delete saved me the effort!
    • 1z2x3y
      1z2x3y
      Bronze
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :D

Thanks members u have started my year off superbly with this one.

Absolutely side splitting :s_biggrin: