Dont get to play freeroll???????

• WINNINGHAND79
      WINNINGHAND79
      Basic
      i am unable to play in the freerolls offered here at this site. when i questioned this.......like soooooooo many have, i was told.....

that unless i signed up with fulltilt or any of these poker sites, with strategies code, i will not be able to play. if i had a previouse account with fulltilt i would have to go somewhere new to play the freeroll offered at that site. there is no way i will play in the freeroll games on FTP....

so you guys here are telling me that i am being punished for already being a player??? i am beind excluded from your freerolls because i played poker before ur site started??????????

i am being excluded because i had a poker account before i join you guys????

that seems a little unfair to those of us that are not just starting our online poker career???????

i know for a fact that there is ppl in your game that i have played with for yrs online.....so how are they in????????

it would seem to me that we are getting shafted on this freeroll deal. and those of us that have been playing online before coming to this site, are exclude from the games for no real reason................. only new acounts to FTP can play....so just ppl who have never played before?? never put a chip on a online poker table???

come on guys...whats the deal here???????????????
  • 2 replies
    • illTakeUrStack
      illTakeUrStack
      Basic
      I am as well unable to enter these freerolls....

I have messaged the admin a number of times.. and have received no replies...

I would like to know WHATS GOING ON??

illTakeUrStack
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi WinningHand,

I have provided you with a response under your other post here.

Please try to refrain from posting numerous threads on the same topic, it's just confusing and unhelpful to the community as a whole and any duplicates will be removed.

@illTakeUrStack, Please bear with our support team for a couple of days. As you are no doubt aware, they will be answering queries in strict rotation and due to the current holiday season may take a little longer than normal to respond.

As WinningHand has already indicated, a general rule of thumb is that you must have a tracked account on the platform where the freeroll is taking place and it may take a couple of days for newly created accounts to be fully tracked.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,

Bart