50$ Deposit

• WeCanDream
      WeCanDream
      Bronze
      After completing the quiz, I downloaded full tilt poker off the main site and created an account and provided PokerStrategy with my ID. Is this ok? I also forgot to enter the bonus code when I created my account (face palm) Is there a way I can go back to this page as well?

Thanks,
      Matt
  • 15 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Matt,

I'm afraid that the PokerStrategy code is the vital element in tracking an account. There is nothing we can do where this isn't entered on first sign up.

You could try contacting Full Tilt's own support team and point out that you signed up via PokerStrategy and asking to be tracked, but please be aware that this is at their descretion and if they decline that's it I'm afraid.

support@fulltiltpoker.com

If they do decline to track you, you would need to select a different partner platform from PokerStrategys list in which to receive your free starting capital.

Read the download instructions carefully as it's easy to make a mistake and sometimes it is also vital to use the actual PokerStrategy download link (888poker for example) as well as the code.

Let us know how you get on and if we can help clarify anything for you.

Best regards,

Bart
    • WeCanDream
      WeCanDream
      Bronze
      So I should ask to be tracked by Full Tilt or PokerStrategy?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      You should ask Full Tilt if it is possible to track you to PokerStrategy as originally intended.

But bear in mind what I said above, it's their descretion and they will probably say no.

Bart
    • WeCanDream
      WeCanDream
      Bronze
      alright thanks for the help, I guess I might as well give it a try. I'll let you know if I get the deposit.

Thanks,
      Matt
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      No problem, good luck.

Have a second platform in mind just in case they decline to track. Somewhere you haven't played on before.

Best regards,

Bart
    • DalesAngelface
      DalesAngelface
      Basic
      Hi,

I also completed the quiz today and am waiting for confirmation. My question is this: I was already a member of full tilt before I signed up here, so do I need to do anything with a bonus code as mentioned by the previous inquirer?

I have been under the impression that you could use an existing account, and I'm pretty sure Full Tilt does not allow multiple accounts by more than one person, so I don't want to open a new account.

Please advise.

Thanks so much :) :)

DalesAngelface
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      you cannot get the 50 dollars start up for a site that you are already a member of.
    • DalesAngelface
      DalesAngelface
      Basic
      well it would sure be nice to know that before picking a site that I'm already a member of. OK. How do I go about switching to a different site as my choice?
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      you need to ask them which sites are available for the start up money at the moment,and if you are not a member of those sites then they can send you the 50 on to the one you choose...email them to ask this info or maybe they will comment on this thread to you.
    • DalesAngelface
      DalesAngelface
      Basic
      I'd just as soon they let me know here as I know the holiday makes for a short staff, but I also know that the mods here and the support people are two different groups of people, so I guess I'd better email them.

How about this: I do have an account on Pokerstars, but I've never played for real money. Could I delete my pokerstars account completely (I don't need the measly playchips I've got), and start over there with a new account and get the bonus that way?

Perhaps that's part of what I need to ask support. Sigh. Well, if anyone here knows, feel free to enlighten me as to whether that is at all possible, and in the meantime I will start composing my email and see how long it takes for a reply.

Thanks everyone for the advise given, I appreciate all feedback being so new to this site, and I don't mind following protocols once I know of them. Now I know. Wish I had this afternoon, but no time machine in my house!!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi DalesAngelface & welcome to the community,

Great advice from Longplay there, many thanks for posting. ;)

What I can confirm is that PokerStrategy are unable to retrack any existing accounts or forward the starting capital to any existing accounts.
      As mentioned, it is not allowed to set up additional accounts on any platform and I would actually recommend that you don't completely remove any existing accounts. I read once that due the (gambling) legislation, if you do, you may not be able to return to that platform for several years (unconfirmed).

What you can do however is select another one of PokerStrategy's partner rooms, somewhere you haven't played before and receive the starting capital there. All you would need to do is select a room from this link and then fill in the details in your profile settings page and/or notify the support team of your choice.

As a footnote, it may be possible (but unlikely) to track your existing PokerStars playmoney account to PokerStrategy as a real money account. This is however down to the descretion of PokerStars support team. It's probably wise to contact them direct if this is your preferred option.

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.

Welcome once again and good luck at the tables.

Best regards,

Bart
    • DalesAngelface
      DalesAngelface
      Basic
      Thanks so much, one question, if it's possible to contact PokerStars direct about tracking my existing account, can I do the same with Full Tilt? My first choice would be to use Full Tilt, but it wouldn't be bad to try a new site for a change either.

Hahaha silly me, just re-read your reply and nope, can't do it...I get it....I think I'll just go try another site....thanks all for the tips :) :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      No problem, happy to help.

Just to clarify the point you raise (for the benefit of other new members who will maybe read this thread in future).

We cannot retrack any existing real money account.

If you only held a playmoney account before on a platform and never converted it to a real money account, you could contact the platforms own support team and politely ask if it's possible to upgrade your account to real money with the PokerStrategy marketing code.
      They are most likely to politely refuse as the tracking is made from first point of contact (i.e. when you set up a play money account), but there is no harm in asking, you never know. ;)

If all else fails, you will need to choose a new platform from the partner list on your PokerStrategy page.

Good luck DalesAngelface, let us know if you encounter any problems.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Estapens
      Estapens
      Bronze
      Hi, i just completed the quiz and entered FT poker as my choie, but i`ve been a member there for a while, can i register somewhere else (888), i havent played there, how should i do it?
      Greedy SOB ;)
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Originally posted by Estapens
      Hi, i just completed the quiz and entered FT poker as my choie, but i`ve been a member there for a while, can i register somewhere else (888), i havent played there, how should i do it?
      Greedy SOB ;)
      Hi Estapens,

Just send us a support ticket here with your new choice of PokerRoom and we'll do the rest ;)

Marc