This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Is my bet sizing correct here?

• THEDEATHSTRIKER
      THEDEATHSTRIKER
      Bronze
      Last post today I promise. Just want to know if played this ok? Cheers.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter: Play hand $0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed) Known players:
      MP2:
      $4.41
      MP3 (Hero):
      $7.40
      CO:
      $10.34
      BU:
      $4.00
      SB:
      $4.71
      BB:
      $4.00
      UTG1:
      $5.32
      UTG2:
      $1.45
      MP1:
      $5.64
      Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, T. 4 folds, Hero calls $0.04, 3 folds, BB checks. Flop: ($0.1) T, J, Q (2 players) BB checks, Hero bets $0.07, BB calls $0.07. Turn: ($0.24) K (2 players) BB checks, Hero checks. River: ($0.24) T (2 players) BB bets $0.15, Hero raises to $0.68, BB calls $0.53. Final Pot: $1.6.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello THEDEATHSTRIKER,

You are welcome to post how many hands you want! If you meet the limit per day, you will see it. It's like 20 post. :) So therefore, if you want to can always post more hands.

About the hand

Preflop: I don't like your limp here at all, if you even want to play such hands then raise them up, but I wouldn't really recommend to play such hands from MP.

As played
      Flop: Since the board is so drawy, you could even consider betting pot.
      Turn: Likely also consider Checking behind here better, since they could easily have a straight right now.
      River: Raising size should be fine.

Best regards.