Stack
      Hero:
      $51,36
      BB:
      $66,08
      BU:
      $27,05

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.96 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4:diamond: , 3:diamond:
      3 folds, BU calls $0,25, Hero calls $0,15, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,75) K:spade: , 9:diamond: , 8:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0,75) K:club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $0,5, BU folds, Hero calls $0,50.

River: ($1,75) Q:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,5, BB raises to $3,25, Hero raises to $8,54, BB raises to $13,83, Hero raises to $50,61 (All-In), BB calls $36,78.

Final Pot: $102,97

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (4d 3d)
      BB shows a flush, queen high (7d 6d)

BB wins with a flush, queen high (7d 6d)

Opponent is a total fish against who my main plan is "value-bet everything you can". However, I didn't really know how to answer his aggression on the river (his AF flop/turn/river were about 1/1/5). On one hand he could clearly try to move AI with a king. But he could as well have a full house with K9, K8, or KQ, or maybe with a pp in hand, or even a higher flush. I didn't see him play such reraises river with just an overpair. While playing this hand I just reraised AI thinking that he was clearly able to call me with worse, but I "forgot" that his aggression was showing that I did not beat a lot of hands he could hold.
      My first reraise for value on the river is good I think, since he could try to win the pot right away. However my 4bet AI seems bad because I only beat a lone king, and I think that I should have just called his river 3bet.

I detailed my thought process while playing the hand and a short analysis I've made after the hand. What do you think of it? I'm really afraid I throwed money away in that hand.
  • 1 reply