What is going so wrong

• BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      I dont dosent understnad whats going on with these $1 sngs on party. over the last 100 games I just cant string wining sng sessions together.

Heres my Graph.
      [img][IMG]https://img809.imageshack.us/img809/2144/runingbad.th.png[/IMG][/img]

SNG Played- 438
      ITM- 35.84
      Duration- 00:17:34
      Winings- -$20.65
      RO- -4.60
      $/Hr- -$3.67

I think I've been playing corectly, I have watched all the vids and read all the articals, and on FTP i havent lost a 9 handed satlite SNG. Maybe its just Party Poker and there stupid blind structure. Or maybe I'm just being a drama queen I meen its only been 100 games of loseing.

Ive also played 5 $3 Speed SNGs when my BR was upto $150 which I cashed in none.
  • 5 replies
    • StoneJ
      StoneJ
      Bronze
      I play cash and only dabble in sng's but from the bits i have read here you can expect sick swings in sng's and a sample of 100 would be considered pretty small! If you have done some learning on here then you should have an edge on those micro sngs but it may take much more volume for the variance to level out!

good luck
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      The rake is too high for one very hard to beat if you wanna play sng's you picked the worse site to put your money on
    • farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      +1
      Everest offers SNGs with 10% rake and ~48% rakeback through bonus + some money back through promotions. players are generally weak, though not as weak as on party poker, and more predictable. only drawback is that a game takes about 60 min.

Ive also played 5 $3 Speed SNGs when my BR was upto $150 which I cashed in none.

5 games don't mean anything, play 5000 more games and see how you run. If you are worried about variance, you could try double-or nothing tournaments, variance is a bit lower there. But it is a different game and you would have to change your strategy accordingly (playing even tighter)
    • Kikser1214
      Kikser1214
      Bronze
      Rake on Party for micro SNG is sick !!!
    • BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Originally posted by farbwenz
      +1
      Everest offers SNGs with 10% rake and ~48% rakeback through bonus + some money back through promotions. players are generally weak, though not as weak as on party poker, and more predictable. only drawback is that a game takes about 60 min.

5 games don't mean anything, play 5000 more games and see how you run. If you are worried about variance, you could try double-or nothing tournaments, variance is a bit lower there. But it is a different game and you would have to change your strategy accordingly (playing even tighter)
      This is my last week on party and I will be on Everest for a little while befor going to FTP.