This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AQo against nit

• konkey
      konkey
      Bronze
      opp was playing 10/5 over 100 hands, 5.4 3bet, aggression factor inf.
      I'm quite confused. Really not sure how should I have played that. And what could he have had? I think no hand makes sense when nit made that bet sizes.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10)
      BB ($10)
      UTG ($13.51)
      UTG+1 ($15.18)
      Hero ($10.53)
      BTN ($17.74)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: A:diamond:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, fold, BB raises to $0.80, Hero calls $0.50

FLOP ($1.65) 9:diamond: 6:spade: Q:club:

BB bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40

TURN ($2.45) 9:diamond: 6:spade: Q:club: T:diamond:

BB bets $1.75, Hero calls $1.75

RIVER ($5.95) 9:diamond: 6:spade: Q:club: T:diamond: A:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $3.60, BB folds

Hero wins $5.66
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello konkey,

Sometimes I even raise such small bets on flop, since they often can indicate to some drawing hand or something similar or just a weak hand, but definitely your line is also doable. Nice hand!

Best regards.
    • konkey
      konkey
      Bronze
      It was not a donkbet. He 3 betted me. And since he is so tight, I doubt he had hand with a draw on that flop. That's what confused me. I put him on very strong hand or on something super stupid. After whole hand, I think he could only had KK but the flop bet really don't make sense if he had KK.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by konkey
      It was not a donkbet. He 3 betted me. And since he is so tight, I doubt he had hand with a draw on that flop. That's what confused me. I put him on very strong hand or on something super stupid. After whole hand, I think he could only had KK but the flop bet really don't make sense if he had KK.
      Never know those kind of players, also the raise was kinda smallish.